Domain Empire

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
transfer is broken, Can u guys contact them via support?

•••
The $1.99 deal is back... for the 3rd time in 2 weeks.

With so many bugs in their awful website I'm wondering if this pricing deal is a "bug".

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Those seem to be 1-time use codes.
Maybe man, but I used it for 3 times with 2 successful .com transfers and 1 new .com registration :D
Lucky me!

•••
Just create another account lol

*register 4 names at the time. The site is slow and full of bugs

•••
Weird. Tried it just now and Dotster wants $8.29 per .com, and $5.80 with the MONDO code. New .coms are still $1.99.

•••
Weird. Tried it just now and Dotster wants $8.29 per .com, and $5.80 with the MONDO code. New .coms are still $1.99.
$8.29 is Dotster fixed transfer price, with MONDO it will be at $5.8. If you want $1.99 transfer just Netfirms has it :D

•••
Wow... Netfirms is even worse that Dotster! You create an account or start a transfer unless you buy domains or hosting first... if you go to "create account" in their sitemap you get a 404 error... and when you agree to buy and fill in all of your credit card info their processing page gets a 501 error! hahahaha!

•••
Wow... Netfirms is even worse that Dotster! You create an account or start a transfer unless you buy domains or hosting first... if you go to "create account" in their sitemap you get a 404 error... and when you agree to buy and fill in all of your credit card info their processing page gets a 501 error! hahahaha!

Be careful, both sites are using the same platform. They also add unwanted hosting account. Free for the first year then auto renewed if not deactivated.

•••
I myself created a new account at Netfirms for free using this link https://secure.netfirms.com/register/registration.bml?masters=194&flowid=21
Just fill any of your domains in box "Use an Existing Domain Name", pay with $0. If get an error, live chat with support tell them you just want to make a new account to transfer domain no more services. They will create for you.

•••
1.Domain registration length is automatically set to 2 years. You may manually change it.

2.Disable auto renewal if you plan to transfer out your domains to a cheaper registrar before expiration date.

3.They automatically set your account with a hosting account. This account is set on auto renew. You may deactivate that option if you don’t want to get charged for an hosting account you don’t want.

• To deactivate your hosting account you must log in and go to Account -> Account renewal. Select “Downgrade to Domain Parking Account”. Then click change status. You will see a popup window with a 1800 number. close it. Then, click on downgrade account. Select a reason then click Downgradeagain. Done
4.They automatically add domain privacy protection which is $8.99. You may remove that before checking out.

•••
Domain.com Netfirms Dotster MyDomain.com are good registrars. Just be careful when opening your account :)

•••
•••
1.Domain registration length is automatically set to 2 years. You may manually change it.

2.Disable auto renewal if you plan to transfer out your domains to a cheaper registrar before expiration date.

3.They automatically set your account with a hosting account. This account is set on auto renew. You may deactivate that option if you don’t want to get charged for an hosting account you don’t want.

• To deactivate your hosting account you must log in and go to Account -> Account renewal. Select “Downgrade to Domain Parking Account”. Then click change status. You will see a popup window with a 1800 number. close it. Then, click on downgrade account. Select a reason then click Downgradeagain. Done
4.They automatically add domain privacy protection which is $8.99. You may remove that before checking out.
I did all the things you listed above, lolz. But it's true, we should be careful.
4. you can remove it at the first step while searching for your favorite domain, just untick the domain privacy protection http://prntscr.com/czfrot

•••
I did all the things you listed above, lolz. But it's true, we should be careful.
4. you can remove it at the first step while searching for your favorite domain, just untick the domain privacy protection http://prntscr.com/czfrot

Yeah, better unchecked that before adding a lot of names to your cart as it take about 40 seconds per domain to remove the privacy.

•••
Can you transfer from Dotster to Netfirms?

•••
Yeah, better unchecked that before adding a lot of names to your cart as it take about 40 seconds per domain to remove the privacy.
Absolutely agree. It wastes too much time and effort

•••
I don't know why .net transfers are not working. It goes to a blank page. I should have transferred all my .nets back in Sept when it was working. :(

•••
most likely it has been "disabled"

•••
most likely it has been "disabled"

I am not sure why. Even during the regular price period the transfers for .net are not working. I could have saved ton of money back in Sept and prior to that there was a sale every 2-3 week and all the time transfers were working. :(

•••
New 20% off coupon - TODAY20. Sale ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

•••
I have managed to register 5 .com domains for $1.39 each using coupon Mammoth. But what concerns me is that Netfirms have no domain push function. Therefore, when you want to move a domain you have to contact their support first to assist you. It's time consuming and a little bit complicated the way I see it.

•••
how do you Transfer, there is no way to transfer from what I can see?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back