IT.COM

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got that same thing at MyDomain. So I switched to Dotster and the coupon worked fine!

•••
I didn't bother with customer support. I just went ahead and bought the domains at $1.99 with no problems. Hopefully I don't get double charged. Will have to keep an eye on it.

•••
I checked my credit card billing. Everything is okay for me. I was never charged for the initial try even though I received an email that said the transaction was successful (received the not enough credits error and the domains were not regged at that time).

•••
Does anybody have any working coupons for .com reg's other than MONDO? Thanks.

•••
Does anybody have any working coupons for .com reg's other than MONDO? Thanks.

Don't know if they still work

MAMMOTH
SALE20
TOOLS18
NVU

•••
I ended up using MONDO and it seems to have worked, brings the price down to $1.39.

I was worried I would get that "credits" message others were reporting, but it didn't show up for me.

I bought 9 domains at once, got 8 of them so far, but 1 is stuck in "pending" for some reason and isn't regged yet...

•••
I ended up using MONDO and it seems to have worked, brings the price down to $1.39.

I was worried I would get that "credits" message others were reporting, but it didn't show up for me.

I bought 9 domains at once, got 8 of them so far, but 1 is stuck in "pending" for some reason and isn't regged yet...

You may have to contact support for that one. That's happened to me in the past.

•••
Well it took about 20 minutes, but the laggard name is now in my account and I didn't even have to contact support :)

•••
I'm going to try and register about 25 domains. Slow as hell. I'm just trying to get the right settings.

•••
Did it work for transfers as well?

•••
•••
•••
Why only few hours this time? :O

•••
•••
•••
I did one transfer in yesterday 1.39cdn$ .com

•••
•••
•••
I would like to very thank dotster, netfirms and domain.com for such good promotions :)

By the way, the promotion is on again :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just checked my emails - all I have received is an email indicating that a variety of extensions are able to be registered at an %18 discount using the coupon-code 'IDENTITY'.

•••
netfirm only ... domain.com @ 9.99

•••
confirmed at netfirms.com $1.99 minus MONDO code= $1.39cdn

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back