NameSilo

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I loved these promo codes... All I want now from them is this... ;)

qmeme_1467908257118_310.jpg

•••
Just for fun I tried a BIZ transfer at NetFirms and the cart shows zero, the promo and coupon specifically says COM NET only, no transfers, but I decided I should just try things just in case! I am wondering if they shut off other transfers during the promo to save resources, will test tomorrow.

BIZ transfer works fine at MyDomain with NVU $7.05. Currently at GD with standard BIZ renew $18.99 expires April 2017 so I am in no hurry, just testing to see what works.

•••
What the h3ck is this? I tried to create an account on Netfirms couple a days ago, provided them my paypal ID I'll be using with the account, and today I get this:

Please send us a copy of a government-issued photo identification card that matches the name on the credit card or PayPal account that you provided as your payment method.

You can send the copy of the photo identification by any of the 3 modes as listed below:
1. You can scan the information and email it to us at [email protected] .
2. You can take a photo of the information with your mobile phone and email it to us at [email protected] .
3. You can fax a copy of the information to 1-781-998-8340.

Is this important?

•••
Are you logging in from different IP than what matches the country of PayPal account? There could be any number of reasons you get flagged, even could be from a typo, best to get on chat or start a ticket for accurate solution.

•••
Only tested at NetFirms:
OK just used free privacy coupon AMPED and it worked for an existing domain, but only once then Coupon Invalid. I tested another domain adding privacy using code AWESOMESAUCE and it was valid for privacy cost of $5 (50% off $9.99) Mostly indifferent about privacy but if you have one at each reseller worth private, use the coupons before they expire 11:59PM July 7 approx 6 hours left.

•••
NEW SALE ON! credit @Ezio

My checks for MyDomain NetFirms Dotster came up as COM $2.99 and NET $2.49 before coupons, prices good for regs UP TO 5 years,
cart issues at Dotster reported by @Nat Hunt

ETA: Checked Domain.com and no promo prices

Last edited:
•••
Cart issues on netfirms as well. Cant register 1 yrs.

•••
•••
Cart issues on netfirms as well. Cant register 1 yrs.

I had the same problem. I got on their live chat and support registered the name for me at $2.99. Took maybe 6-7 minutes. :)

•••
looks like its 3$ per year .com reg promo this time
any coupons working?
are transfers discounted on any extensions?

•••
looks like its 3$ per year .com reg promo this time
any coupons working?
15Online on Netfirms and SALE20 on Dotster works...

I Haven't tried the transfers yet...

•••
Trying to transfer 3 names to netfirms. I verify domain credit, then blank page. At least it is storing the codes

•••
Verified : .Net Transfer @ $2.12 each after applying 15ONLINE promocode @ Netfirms

•••
I was in chat, told .com transfer not part of promo. Cost $8.39
Did you add them maually from control panel, or bulk transfer?

•••
Bulk transfers, did about 40 transfers

•••
I'll try again little bit. Ty

•••
transfer promo over? I see it worked.. at least for some .. earlier.

regs discounted still?

•••
@Perceptron - would you be so kind as to share if you only did NET transfers? Or were some COM?

Regs appear to still be on Promo discount, @alcy try a NET transfer, that may have been all that was working anyway

•••
Anyone gotten 1 year to work?

The cart issue seems universal.

For now I am registering 2 years for $5 which is pretty decent...

•••
1 year not working for me too

•••
Two year for 5.08 is more than amazing really and I regged ten. As for transfers, I am yet to try.

•••
•••
Transfers didnt work for com, only net transfers went through.

yeah.. when I tried bulk transfer earlier it showed me 0s eveyrwwhere at checkout

then hours later I tried manually from domain panel, and one by one it showed me 8$ regular price at checkout

maybe the way to do was manually one by one from start. I think I only tried that after promo already ended.

•••
I only tried bulk with both .com & .net together
.net showed up, with no trace of .coms
maybe the way to do was manually one by one from start. I think I only tried that after promo already ended.
Maybe!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back