NameSilo

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OK tested new coupon GLOBAL with renewal and it works! (I just did one domain for 4 years to hit the $45 minimum to save time of adding 4 domains to renew) Be sure to UNtick privacy
Tested at MyDomain $11.99 standard renew, after 25% coupon $8.99 - .com renew - 4 year $47.96 billed one time $35.97 Total: $35.97

HOWEVER if you are in no rush on renewal, wait for a better coupon, 30% would make the renew cost $8.39

mydomain is the only out of the 4 I have not joined. if I remember well .com renew/reg is most expensive at dotster/netfirms.. chjeapest at domain.com.. wouldn't what you said work to quite bit lower with domain.com? like 9.99 regular then 25% off.

•••
LOL the only one I haven't joined is Domain.com When I made my chart, renewals at domain were $11.49 but I pulled that from their price page, is it showing lower in your control panel?

My chart is here http://www.fishpaste.net/SuperSales/BestChoice.html

AND part of the reason I don't have account there is the Promos aren't offered there as often, I think the first of the SuperSales I did Dotster, then the others followed.

PS My chart page formatting went floozy, too tired to fix now

•••
Transfers at Domain.com are $8.29 without a discount. With good promo it can be bellow $6.00 (I had $5.80 recently with 4thjuly code). Pretty good IMO...

•••
LOL the only one I haven't joined is Domain.com When I made my chart, renewals at domain were $11.49 but I pulled that from their price page, is it showing lower in your control panel?

My chart is here http://www.fishpaste.net/SuperSales/BestChoice.html

AND part of the reason I don't have account there is the Promos aren't offered there as often, I think the first of the SuperSales I did Dotster, then the others followed.

PS My chart page formatting went floozy, too tired to fix now

lol that's funny
we're reversed then

well. I am quite sure that as far as regular reg prices go.. domain.com is chepest of all.
9.99$ per com

8.3 seems to be transfer rate.

so I'll check renewal now.. cause if its 10$ renewal and then the coupon.. I think that'll put it lowest of all 4

ok I checked.. looks like 11.5$ renewal.. I thought renewals are = reg prices... nbut.. maybe not on all registrars!

so I guess domain.com not cheapest for renewals!

•••
•••
does coupon still works?
If you are referring to 4THJULY it expired several days ago, but you can always find some more in a 15%-25% range, like Social, Nvu, or wait for some 30% promos...

•••
New Coupon just posted hours ago - GLOBAL - 25% off total cart >$45

LIMITED TIME OFFER. GLOBAL coupon and offers end July 13, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. GLOBAL coupon is good for 25% off all new domain registrations and web hosting when you spend $45 or more in a single order. Maximum savings with the discount is $300.

Otherwise there's a list of tested coupons on my sig site or this post
https://www.namepros.com/posts/5620223/

•••
Yesterday I tried to reg and create account, but had no money on my paypal, but I saw total was less than $6.
Today I put money on my paypal, but the total sum is $19.99
:(

•••
1.99 sale seems to be back on.

•••
for .com transfers or just regs?

•••
I haven't tried transfers sorry, but reg seems to be working good.

•••
•••
SALE20 worked on Dotster and MyDomain.com
15ONLINE
worked for Netfirms

its great opportunity to register some good names @ 7.96$ / 5 years (use SALE20)

•••
•••
.com transfers are working CA$1.69 each with code 15Online

Thanks everyone for all the codes and keeping us up to date on the promo's

•••
Sorry is my domain same as Domain.com? Please I need clarification

•••
SALE20 worked on Dotster and MyDomain.com
15ONLINE
worked for Netfirms

its great opportunity to register some good names @ 7.96$ / 5 years (use SALE20)
Can I register one year?

•••
•••
cheers....

even 25% coupon GLOBAL is also working on netfirms for orders above 45$

also works for transfers

•••
i transferred 130 domains....just now...

•••
for .com transfers or just regs?
transferring is available at Netfirms only, you can use with the 15ONLINE coupon code,
price for .COM is $1.69, .NET at only $0.84

Last edited:
•••
transferring is available at Netfirms only, you can use with the 15ONLINE coupon code,
price for .COM is $1.69, .NET at only $0.84
for bulk transfer,
coupon GLOBAL will help to get 25% discount...
(cart value should be more than 45$)

•••
$1.99 .COM Registration at Netfirms... NOW! ;)

•••
$1.99 .COM Registration and $0.99 .net Registration live again at dotster.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back