Domain Empire

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@RU are you an existing customer or first time? Get on with chat, I had one declined even though I was existing and had completed several before, sometimes it's just a glitch.

•••
upload_2016-7-13_2-16-26.png

They charged me, but the domain has not been registered.

•••
•••
You should contact Live chat now
they will give you domain credits.
you can register next time.

domain credits are valuable during non-promo days...

•••
agreed,
their live chat support is very good...

in live chat, they support Bulk Registrations, Coupons also allowed. Transfer issues also resolved...quickly...

I tried these all..and found good...

•••
they will give you domain credits.
you can register next time.

domain credits are valuable during non-promo days...

u mean they are willing and eager to load up your account with 2$ trsnsfer/reg credits and let you ride on those for as long as you want? and I thought they were alrewady generous with their promos!

•••
u mean they are willing and eager to load up your account with 2$ trsnsfer/reg credits and let you ride on those for as long as you want? and I thought they were alrewady generous with their promos!
I didn't get my credits!

•••
I didn't get my credits!

in your particular case, I have seen this before and I beleive the checkout you described was precisely that -- some buggy way of getting credits into your account. go to billng section and see if you have registration entries billed, but not associated with any dn. thos ewould be credits.
I am quite sure that's what happened to you. or simply next time you reg something, then click verify credit, it should not take you to billing card, and just use credit automatically.

however, I was refering to the other person.. who suggested it is possible to chat with them and ask them to load credits into your account. that'd be great of course.. just too good to be true type of thing.

•••
•••
I tried to transfer a domain name but it seems to be a waste of time as they have a bug on their website so when you go to the trranfer page and you put your domain name in the search form it takes you to a list of domains you can register but they don;t show your domain you want to transfer so it does not work, just a waste of time. The only way I can see is to buy a new domain or hosting so you then have an account and maybe it will work then but I doubt it?

If anyone knows how to get this done then please post.

•••
For now, at MyDomain, Dotster and Netfirms, all .com and .net extensions are removed (they don't show the new registration prices on domain pricing table anymore).

I can't search for any .com/.net domain name. Somehow, they might be going to a bankrupt, lol

•••
I think the promos are over

•••
For now, at MyDomain, Dotster and Netfirms, all .com and .net extensions are removed (they don't show the new registration prices on domain pricing table anymore).

I can't search for any .com/.net domain name. Somehow, they might be going to a bankrupt, lol
not really, its like namecheap, they can get the money back in 1-2 year, when renewal come
+ popularity increase

•••
I think the promos are over
Yah I do think so, too. But this time sale is kind of different from the previous ones. Longer time, lower price and now they just have gone like a flash light. What are they planning to do next?

•••

I contacted support. It is a known issue they are trying to fix.

•••
I contacted support. It is a known issue they are trying to fix.
It must be a big bug. Good luck for them and hope we can get the next hot deal soon!

•••
sure is a big bug, thought it was just me, even just made a screenshot....ggrrr
useless dotster1.jpg

•••
•••
Same screen for everyone, bro. All we can do are to keep calm and wait :rolleyes:

•••
Same screen for everyone, bro. All we can do are to keep calm and wait :rolleyes:

It seems like the promo is over.

This is the pattern nowadays for "domain.com" to start/stop promos with bug.

If they follow their previous pattern, they will introduce % discount something like 25% to 50%.

•••
That's sad, was going to register more :(

•••

relax. its chill pill time. bugs and bunkrupcies are not synonyms.

•••
•••
Promo is over..
Let's prepare a long list of dn for the next crazy promo from domain.com again =D

•••
I managed to register another 15 domains, now my lists contain only lame names :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back