NameSilo

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are the limits? How many can we transfer?
Dotster was coming to around $9 each
Can transfer as many as you like.I think the only limitation is on no. of promo codes you can use with an account,which doesnt appear to be working anyway.

Not working with dotster for me too

•••
What are the limits? How many can we transfer?
Dotster was coming to around $9 each
No limitations...I asked them if I can transfer 650 .com with $1.99promo,they said...yes...but u have to add 10 names at a time for smooth transactions.

•••
So i am through everything now. At the final page after verify credit.
But it says
Product
.com register - 1 year

isnt it suppose to be transfer
anybody verified any code for netfirms. 1.99 is only working with netfirms now

•••
I think it shows as register only...After payment,you will need to go to transfer page and reverify the credit.Domain should move from pending to current domains on the transfer page then

•••
I still have Transfer Credits from last week at NetFirms and in my Billing Manager it just says register, not transfer, plus I cancelled 2 and picked different domains to transfer and it reassigned the credit to the new transfer domains. It doesn't process transfers until you already have the credit then go back to the transfer page and Verify again

So take a look at your Billing Manager and see if all credits have domains assigned - in mine some are blank, so I guess I could use them for reg instead, my focus was transfers

•••
Is it possible to create a free account?

•••
Is it possible to create a free account?
It is ,only through chat.Also you must mention to them that you want an account without registering domain for now,ask them to take your info and make an account rightaway.

•••
today's sale Update :

netfirms transfers are still working....
sale20 coupon expired...

15ONLINE is still working for 15% discount..

•••
•••
It looks like they are either having some bugs or they are not allowing .com and .net registrations now...

I tried 5 domain search and it was available on other registrars but not on domain.com and their partner networks...

Can you guys also see the same thing happening with you or I'm the only unfortunate one here? ;)

•••
•••
Same here. A domain that is available, but when you checkout it says unavailable. I even checked other registrars and it is available to register, but at Dotster and Netfirms it keeps giving the message that the domain is taken. Some bug.

•••
I still have Transfer Credits from last week at NetFirms and in my Billing Manager it just says register, not transfer, plus I cancelled 2 and picked different domains to transfer and it reassigned the credit to the new transfer domains. It doesn't process transfers until you already have the credit then go back to the transfer page and Verify again

So take a look at your Billing Manager and see if all credits have domains assigned - in mine some are blank, so I guess I could use them for reg instead, my focus was transfers

they told me before that they can refund (or convert to regular) credits any time. and it is up to them whether they will honor 2$ transfer (or reg) credit that is done after site promo is no longer going on. so I'd be careful when trying to get some credits put on side for future use. they are not a guarantee.
and I do not blame them, cause if you use $2 credit once their own discounts and credits for clients are over (ie: their promo, for which they have limited qty), they then need to pay full price for your disount transfer/reg. cheers.

•••
not ssure when it ended.. but looks like netfirm transfer's are back to $10 regular.

any $2 reg promos still on?

•••
Ended about 10-15 minutes back
Is it working anywhere else?

•••
looks like $2 reg promos over evrywhere too. oh well.. I guess u call this the namepros effect lol

•••
They switched to 50%off with coupon

•••
Seems that promo is over. Prices back to normal.

A new promo has started, with 50%off and free privacy on .COM/NET.

Netfirms, dotster, domain.com: awesomesauce
mydomain.com: amped

•••
I was trying to transfer domains from Namesilo to Netfirms.

I am getting an error, Domain Appears to be locked. Though its not locked.

Any solutions?

Thanks

•••
I was trying to transfer domains from Namesilo to Netfirms.

I am getting an error, Domain Appears to be locked. Though its not locked.

Any solutions?

Thanks

yes
namesilo is the only one in conflict.
u need to email ns support to do special unlock.
it works fine then and its the only way.
gl.

•••
I managed to transfer 14 domains, and promo got over just after my order :P

•••
•••
"Domain Appears to be Locked" will happen with Transfer from Moniker also, email Moniker support, they will fix it manually

Moniker by default will leave 'clientDeleteProhibited' status ON

NameSilo by default will leave 'clientDeleteProhibited' 'clientRenewProhibited' 'clientUpdateProhibited' status ON
https://www.namesilo.com/Support/Domain-Locking/Unlocking

Kinda an annoyance to have to email support for the extra status change, OTOH nice to have an extra layer of security.

ETA PS This was reason I ended up with the unused credits

•••
one more day....
62 registrations
and 100+ transfers done successfully...

Promo helps my domain to survive below renewal price....

:-D:roll:
Cheers...

•••
is promo 50% off for ttansfers over too?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back