NameSilo

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No idea how I was able to do it. I didn't use any coupons and this was the first time I've ever used Netfirms to register domains.

weird
unless it has somehting to do with fact u just created account
for older accounts 1yr regs do not work
only 2 years.

so what did you see at chckout?
4x3.98
3x0

???

•••
It seemed like at the checkout that it was showing the 7 domains with 2 years of registration each and $3.98 per domain, but the total price only showed $15.92.

•••
It seemed like at the checkout that it was showing the 7 domains with 2 years of registration each and $3.98 per domain, but the total price only showed $15.92.

Have you checked domain got registered? I had same thing but domain not registered and i talked with support and registered for what i paid only

•••
Have you checked domain got registered? I had same thing but domain not registered and i talked with support and registered for what i paid only

Yes, all 7 of the domains are in my account.

•••
Any one having problem with PayPal payments.. I tried several times.. it's not going through..... says cant process the payment, Try a different payment method... I've tried with another registrar Paypal works fine.. Anyone having this issue?

•••
Any one having problem with PayPal payments.. I tried several times.. it's not going through..... says cant process the payment, Try a different payment method... I've tried with another registrar Paypal works fine.. Anyone having this issue?
Its working for me.

•••
Strange.. It doesn't work for me.

•••
•••
•••
Didnt work on the site, gave me a total of 0$ so they regged 6 domains for me for 1.99 each through the chat

Cheers!

•••
Netfirms support is fast, I had three names (each for 2 years) that got stuck in processing and they did the ticket within one hour

I think it's funny when people get bonus deals from bugs in the system, a couple people got 2 for 1 pricing during the $1.39 sale and now @boziffous got free domains.

Perfectly happy paying the full special price of 2 years for $3.98 : smile :

For everyone new to this thread, keep in mind that this special can end at any time, so don't dilly dally too long if you want to take advantage now. At the same time, these promos have repeated over the past six months so if you have names that you are willing to take the risk on and wait, there should be more specials every week to 10 days it seems.

•••
I guess is a matter or priorities. Some people prefer to get a shitty system by paying $1.99 for domains, other would prefer for something reliable for $8.67.

I don't get what is the strategy of netfirms.
They are miserably losing money on this because only a fool would renew with them due to the shitty service offered.

Placed an order yesterday for 16 domain names.
I received a bill the order was accepted and everything was fine.

Today I checked and none of the 16 domain names are registered (all still free to reg)

Way to go netfirms

•••
I guess is a matter or priorities. Some people prefer to get a sh*tty system by paying $1.99 for domains, other would prefer for something reliable for $8.67.

I don't get what is the strategy of netfirms.
They are miserably losing money on this because only a fool would renew with them due to the sh*tty service offered.

Placed an order yesterday for 16 domain names.
I received a bill the order was accepted and everything was fine.

Today I checked and none of the 16 domain names are registered (all still free to reg)

Way to go netfirms

its more about money and savings imo .. than priorities. u want to save money, u look for deals. simple as that.

for every 1 person with problems there is 100 happy clients. so might as well leave it at that.

if u have issues, call or chat with them. all gets fixed. as long as there payment papertrail that u paid etc..

as for them losing money.. these sorts of promos usually work in such way that registrar gets discounted X number of domains on some special or promo.. from their supplier.. and they just pass them on to clients. which is why these promos are limited. and run out as soon as the discounted # domains they got runs out. good luck getting it all sorted out. I personally do not have a single bad thing to say about them so far.

•••
Netfirms support is fast, I had three names (each for 2 years) that got stuck in processing and they did the ticket within one hour

I think it's funny when people get bonus deals from bugs in the system, a couple people got 2 for 1 pricing during the $1.39 sale and now @boziffous got free domains.

Perfectly happy paying the full special price of 2 years for $3.98 : smile :

For everyone new to this thread, keep in mind that this special can end at any time, so don't dilly dally too long if you want to take advantage now. At the same time, these promos have repeated over the past six months so if you have names that you are willing to take the risk on and wait, there should be more specials every week to 10 days it seems.

yeah same here.. I love it. not a single bad thing to say. sure their UI is not perfect and could use some bulk options.. but the savings are unbeatable. and support fixes stuff real quick.

when u have 1 unhappy client for every 100 happy ones or so, there really isn't all that much here to talk about in terms of whether its worth giving it a shot or not. cheers.

•••
At this point it's clear @alcy is biased towards Netfirms since he is defending them, no matter how bad the service is. Good for him it works properly. I would not trust them holding my credit card info. PERIOD.

Guess what, I contacted your beloved support about the domain names and they said I had credits so I can use them to register the domain names. I tried to register and no credits. Maybe perhaps they should not use an Indian based customer service?

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL PLEASE

•••
Isn't NetFirms supposed to be affiliated with reputable companies such as Dotster and Domain.com?

As of now, I personally have no reason to distrust them

•••
Isn't NetFirms supposed to be affiliated with reputable companies such as Dotster and Domain.com?

As of now, I personally have no reason to distrust them

yes indeed. they are all under same umbrealla. no problems here either. great savings and service. cheers.

•••
Just got email - must slepp, someone else can test if it works with $2/$4 specials, AFAIK special is still running

20% OFF $40 - 20EAGLE
25% OFF $65 - 25HAWK

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. 20EAGLE and 25HAWK coupons end May 22, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. 20EAGLE coupon is good for 20% off all new products and services when you spend $40 or more in a single order. 25HAWK coupon is good for 25% off all new products and services when you spend $65 or more in a single order. Maximum savings with the discount is $300. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.

•••
Just registered 3 .coms for two years each for a total of $7.98. Not bad!

•••
•••
•••
Last day for latest coupon - expires in 18ish hours
20% OFF $40 - 20EAGLE ----- 25% OFF $65 - 25HAWK
*LIMITED TIME OFFER. 20EAGLE and 25HAWK coupons end May 22, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

I just noticed the minimum is $40 and the registration sale price is $3.98 which is 20 cents short, I'll have to get eleven : rolleyes : Same thing happens to me for free shipping, irritating : grin :

Has anyone used this current deal for transfers? @alcy maybe? Either I pad my order today or wait a week, my best guess Memorial Day

•••
Just regged one with no promo needed. Never heard of them but, no issues so far.

•••
Promo Price is still active - the coupon has expired. I got eleven 2 yrs each before the coupon ended. Just for fun I tested the coupon with only 10 domains and no dice : grin :

Is it just me or does NetFirms seem faster than Dotster? Maybe it is random or just happens to be time of day or location related. Support has been faster for me at NetFirms also, which again could be random, but if the specials are the same at both, renewal prices are better at NetFirms, yet best at Domain

Mon May 23 07:30 UTC 2016
Registrar...........Register............Renew.........WHOIS Privacy........Free Features................................................Payment
Domain.com........$9.99 ...............$11.49 ............$8.99 ...........DNS Email Forwarding..................................Credit Card Paypal
Netfirms..............$1.99 ................$13.49 ............$9.99 ...........DNS 1 Email Accounts Email Forwarding.......Credit Card Paypal
Dotster................$8.99 ................$17.49 ............$8.99 ...........DNS Email Forwarding...................................Credit Card Paypal

•••
There is no reason to distrust them ... Domain.com is a reputed company. Ipage, netfirms, dotster are all its resellers. The support staff is one and the same for all and is the one provided by domain.com. Servers and services are also same.

I am using ipage(for hosting) since 3 yrs now and everything is just as good as any other registrar.

It is only wise for domainers to register 5 domains at these registrars reduce the risk on a single domain, broaden your portfolio and increase the chances of sale than go for godaddy and buy just 1.
It will be wiser to pay for transferring the domain to client's godaddy account because that's already a sale and you are profiting from it and client would get a year extra for the domain which becomes a win win situation for both.
I've never heard of a client denying a domain just because it was not at godaddy or any other registrar of his choice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back