Domain Empire

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes I remember last 30% off for transfer.. ended up about 5.8$ per com

thing is.. not all %off worked on transfers.. some did not for me.
hope this one does.

•••
•••
. . . wait a week, my best guess Memorial Day
TeeHee - I was correct

SUN30 fine print (although we have shown it works on transfers despite below verbage)
*LIMITED TIME OFFER. SUN30 coupon and offers end May 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. SUN30 coupon is good for 30% off all new products and services with no minimum purchase required. Maximum savings with the discount is $300. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.

•••
yes I said it before.. dspite fineprint, they allow transfers.
as long as coupon works.
I just know for fact it has sometimes failed in past. so its not consistent.
gotta try.

all in all my best 2nd price for .com transfer is godad 8.2$ all in
this is 5.8$
so 2.4 saving
24 for 10 domains
240 for 100 domains

which is still good!

alot of work though as gotta do it one by one

100 tranfers is I tink all they let u have.. cause it ads up to $300 max saving

•••
JUST for fun, I tried the coupon on RENEWAL at NetFirms at it shows working (I did not complete the transaction, but it is on cart payment page)
.com renew - 1 year $̶1̶3̶.̶4̶9̶ ̶b̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ $9.44 Total: $9.44 - Coupon Applied - SUN30: Save 30% on new domain registrations (exclusions apply).

Although that would be silly unless I didn't want the transfer hassle. Eventually I could transfer everything to Domain.com because with a renew price of $11.49 if they have a 30% coupon that is US$8.04 and they have had a couple sales greater than 30%, does not mean coupons will apply but maybe worth a shot at near wholesale renewal without prefunding or huge portfolio.

•••
JUST for fun, I tried the coupon on RENEWAL at NetFirms at it shows working (I did not complete the transaction, but it is on cart payment page)
.com renew - 1 year $̶1̶3̶.̶4̶9̶ ̶b̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ $9.44 Total: $9.44 - Coupon Applied - SUN30: Save 30% on new domain registrations (exclusions apply).

Although that would be silly unless I didn't want the transfer hassle. Eventually I could transfer everything to Domain.com because with a renew price of $11.49 if they have a 30% coupon that is US$8.04 and they have had a couple sales greater than 30%, does not mean coupons will apply but maybe worth a shot at near wholesale renewal without prefunding or huge portfolio.

nice...

gd transfers at 8.2 all in is hard to beat regular price. plus I'm big gd fan perosnally. sometimes is just best to be where most are. and that's where most are.

domaincom transfer emails and re entering auth codes each time can be big hassle for domain.com and its sisters. quite time consuming. but.. if your up for it.. I gues u can just transdfer stuff between them every year.. on 30% off coupons... saving $200 or so on every 100 domains transfered...

it's up to the perosn if he finds this saving to be worth the time spent on transfers.

•••
So now only the 30% off is working or is there any other code?

•••
30%. You better do it under domain.com.

Gives you 6.29$ per domain.

•••
I hope 1.99 comes back... I've gathered a list of 40 domains already.

•••
I hope 1.99 comes back... I've gathered a list of 40 domains already.

Same here :D. I totally forgot about all those list I had when this sale were running ..

•••
I was on a beast mode when the 1.99 offer ran, registered 126 domains. Waiting for the offer again, have 200 more lined up :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention thank you for the information on this. I didn't know about netfirms until namepros

•••
I was on a beast mode when the 1.99 offer ran, registered 126 domains. Waiting for the offer again, have 200 more lined up :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention thank you for the information on this. I didn't know about netfirms until namepros

Sounds awesome! :)

Always stay tuned for more possible sales, np could be always the first source.
.. and btw, already some sales/offers so far?

•••
Hi, i am actually not in the domain flipping business trp. I am an SEO guy and gather domains for SEO purposes only. The reason that i can build a lists of hundreds of domains to be bought in a matter of days is because the domains need not be brandable and i can collect as many domains that have backlinks and few other intact metrics. Although the profit margin per domains is less but their is a lot of quantity here and i don't have to wait too long to make sales.

Yeahh i have sold around 40 domains last few days and the profit per domain has been around 20 bucks. So 800 bucks in 2 and a half days seems good to me :)

•••
Hi, i am actually not in the domain flipping business trp. I am an SEO guy and gather domains for SEO purposes only. The reason that i can build a lists of hundreds of domains to be bought in a matter of days is because the domains need not be brandable and i can collect as many domains that have backlinks and few other intact metrics. Although the profit margin per domains is less but their is a lot of quantity here and i don't have to wait too long to make sales.

Yeahh i have sold around 40 domains last few days and the profit per domain has been around 20 bucks. So 800 bucks in 2 and a half days seems good to me :)

sounds like good profit and strategy and good head on your shoulder for somoene who is not in or into the flip biz :)

may I ask where or how you sell these in larger quntities and lower profit? is it all outbound or regular auction sites like sedo etc?

•••
Netfirms.com is down this morning.. ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
The promo is on?

He obviously meant that website is up, not the promo :(. For the moment I have thought the same as you.

•••
Offer back. Now $5.99 per domian. Same offer avail in dotster too

•••
Offer back. Now $5.99 per domian. Same offer avail in dotster too
Do they offer the same pricing for .com transfer from other registrar to Netfirms?

•••
•••
•••
15SALE works to bring it down 15% to $5.09 - just tested at Dostster.
20SALE brings it to $4.79 at Dotster

•••
I still wait for $1.99, just going to register 1 or 2 only now

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back