NameSilo

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If i set to 2 years all work, but i'm looking to register for 1 year ehehe

•••
Anyone here can share a support email? I'm unable to register any names because a silly "ZIP code format" error. I can't contact an online chat agent because I don't have an account yet and I can't call the toll free number because I'm outside the US. Your help, guys, would be very much appreciated.

•••
You can contact online, even if you dont have any account.

Please provide them your details. They will open an account for you.

•••
Be careful when dealing with netfirms.com

I registered 3 domain names, paid US$11.XX but the domain names are not showing in my account

•••
Be careful when dealing with netfirms.com

I registered 3 domain names, paid US$11.XX but the domain names are not showing in my account

chat or call them
they do have site issues, but they always fix them and make it right.

this is not some registrar ran out of a afghan bunker. stealing your money is not their goal.

gl

•••
I did it. It's even worse.

Just forget it. I can't believe this is a US registrar. Probably is not in fact.

•••
I did it. It's even worse.

Just forget it. I can't believe this is a US registrar. Probably is not in fact.

it's not that I do not believe you, however, we're talking about same umbrella company as domain.com dotster etc.. they have been in operation for many years.

as long as you show papertrail for your payment. they'll take care of you. gl.

•••
•••
I don't know about umbrellas...
All I know that these registrars are using the same panel... like LogicBoxes-panel from Directi is used by many registrars...

•••
I don't know about umbrellas...
All I know that these registrars are using the same panel... like LogicBoxes-panel from Directi is used by many registrars...

not many people do know abotu umbrellas.. but yes same umbrella/sister/twin company as dostster/domain.com.

I am regged on all 3 of those. and get 3 emails with same coupons at same time, when they run promos. cheers.

•••
No, domain.com, Dotster, Netfirms have their OWN ICANN-accreditations... they are using just the same panel...

•••
There is also mydomain.com (big reseller of domain.com)

•••
No, domain.com, Dotster, Netfirms have their OWN ICANN-accreditations... they are using just the same panel...

damn.. u just made me spend 2 mins on phone with them to confirm.. after all, no one should be spreadiwng info they aren't sure of.. ;)

so.. it is same umbrela.. same icanm accreditions..

•••
If the same - then only 1 record will be in WHOIS in Registrar-field for ALL...
Instead - each of those is displayed under OWN Name (ICANN-accreditation)...

+ their Support is outsourced.

•••
If the same - then only 1 record will be in WHOIS in Registrar-field for ALL...
Instead - each of those is displayed under OWN Name (ICANN-accreditation)...

+ their Support is outsourced.

your a smart fellow with tons of domaining experience.
it's a close call whether I will believe you or their service rep who said he worked there for 2 years now and sounded sure of himself..

but.. I'll pick the rep in the end. you or othrs can pick whoever they want.

no hard feeligns I hope.
cheers

•••
I used Netfirms many years ago with no problems...
Maybe - this Canadian company was resold but their ICANN-accreditation remains ACTIVE...

•••
I just checked WHOIS of domain/dotster/netfirms.com
YES, all are currently owned by Endurance International Group West, Inc (US).

•••
Any Transfer coupons? Thx

•••
absolutely fantastic coupon. Used it to register 8 names for 2 years each for under $32.

Including h/a/a/p/t/i/c, cupid/iq, u/verge, pepper/ia...

•••
absolutely fantastic coupon. Used it to register 8 names for 2 years each for under $32.

Including h/a/a/p/t/i/c, cupid/iq, u/verge, pepper/ia...

which coupon works?

•••
which coupon works?

I think recons meant the couponless promo. 4$ for 2 year reg.
1yr for 2$ doesn't seem to work.
cheers

•••
@brandnow - I'm going to guess @Recons.Com is referring to the sale price only, no coupon needed, 2 years registration for $3.98 (8 names x $4 = $32)

You can test these, just put one domain in cart and leave it at 2 years, 1 year it gets buggy, NONE were working when we last checked about 20 hours ago
SALE20 - googlelady - NVU - save10 - confirm10 - 15SALE

This is actually a better deal, with no coupons, than last week when they had $6 + 30%

Now I like looking at my account and seeing 2018 as expiration

•••
I just now registered seven domains at Netfirms, four of them for two years and the other three names for one year. Total cost was $15.92.

•••
I just now registered seven domains at Netfirms, four of them for two years and the other three names for one year. Total cost was $15.92.

sounds like u got the 1 year ones for free then.

how did yuo do that? people say it does not work for 1yr regs. there is a bug.

•••
sounds like u got the 1 year ones for free then.

how did yuo do that? people say it does not work for 1yr regs. there is a bug.

No idea how I was able to do it. I didn't use any coupons and this was the first time I've ever used Netfirms to register domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back