IT.COM

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Heyo, Netfirms gets back to $1.99 price. This time, we can purchase both .COM and .NET domains for only $1.99/domain/year. No limits!

2 years registration for $3.99. 3 years term takes higher $13.98 ($4.66/yr).

•••
Heyo, Netfirms gets back to $1.99 price. This time, we can purchase both .COM and .NET domains for only $1.99/domain/year. No limits!

2 years registration for $3.99. 3 years term takes higher $13.98 ($4.66/yr).
I don't see that anywhere...?

•••
tyuyuy.JPG

yeah.. seeing full price here too
in fact it used to be 9.95$ I think.. now up to $12!

Last edited:
•••
•••
The price increased, I don't know why. This time they changed so fast.
You can see a screenshot I took when the promotion is happening here: http://springcoupon.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/COM-.NET-just-1.99-usd-at-Netfirms.png

yeah.. it wouldn't be first time they change their prices fast like this!

as matter of fact, without coupon or anytning I was able to transfer 2 .com earlier today at 6$ each.

that's now doubled to $12 each too!

is it just me or registration of .com 1year is now $12 and was $10 beore???? so regular price went up by $2 too? lol

•••
Yes I just confirmed with support and it's now 11.99 each for one year.

•••
Had 15 to register the first came at 1.99 then it changed! Ah well!

•••
That lasted less than an hour - I wonder if some programmer meant to put 11.99 and put 1.99, then they caught it fast LOL

They still have "Search for a $9.95 domain name:" on their search boxes, at least dotster correctly shows $11.99

•••
50% off for .COM/NET. Today only, 50MAY.

Ends 13 May 11.59 PM Pacific.

•••
LOL I just got the promo email also, no wonder they raised the COM prices to $11.99, NET are $9.99 before coupon

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. 50MAY coupon and offers end May 13, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. 50MAY coupon is good for 50% off all first year registrations of .COM or .NET domains with no minimum purchase required. Maximum savings with the discount is $300. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.

•••
I checked Domain.com, Dotster and Netfirms, Domain.com has the lowest price, after using 50MAY coupon code .COM only $5 and .NET only $4.5

We should register on Domain.com

•••
I missed out on the sale. I wonder if the sale is coming back.

•••
Any coupon now on Netfirms? :)
Thanks

•••
Now there's no working coupon for Netfirms.

But they're offering .COM domain for just $1.99/year again, available for 2-year registration. 3-year term is higher $5.99/year. Unlimited domains!

•••
Yep they are offering $1.99/year, $3.98 for 2 year term.

•••
seems to work for 2 year regs only. again.

•••
•••
Even with 2 years registration this seems good deal.

•••
Even with 2 years registration this seems good deal.

I'm sure it is. I was merely pointing out that this promo is a 2yr promo only. for $4 total.

which is great deal like u say. but we can't assume it'll work for same # people as it would had it been 1yr and 2$ promo.

enjoy.

•••
I'm sure it is. I was merely pointing out that this promo is a 2yr promo only. for $4 total.

which is great deal like u say. but we can't assume it'll work for same # people as it would had it been 1yr and 2$ promo.

enjoy.
Yes, those promos rock :xf.smile::xf.cool:

•••
•••
I checked SALE20 googlelady NVU save10 - none worked, I forgot to try confirm10
Also, no new coupons found at RetMeNot

•••
15sale and confirm10 do not work

•••
Netfirms.com seems to be buggy.

Do you register domain names 1 by 1?

How about transferring theme from other registrars?

•••
I registered first name, all went good (slow like domains.com but it works). Now if i try to register more names i have a total cart of $0.00 and i can't continue! :D

Same with other browsers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back