NameSilo

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no code, use MONDO to lower it to $1.39

•••
•••
I transfered about 30 doimains already, but getting an error on few.
The domain name you specified is already in use. Please select a different domain name.
Is this a bug? Anyone had it happen to them?

•••
Hi, does it work for .net transfer at $1.99 price?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Man I am not sure why it's not working for .net transfers. It used to work until Sept promos.

•••
Man I am not sure why it's not working for .net transfers. It used to work until Sept promos.
Same for me. It has just worked for .COM transfer since the previous October sale.

•••
I tried to transfer 1 .com and the price is $8.29 before coupon, MONDO gives 30% discount but I want $1.39 !!

•••
** Can still register domains for $1.39 but transfer is minimum $5.8 !

•••
•••
•••
•••
I don't know about that. If you use this link:

https://www.netfirms.com/controlpanel/domaincentral/3.0/RegistrarTransfer.bml

It's supposed to work. If there are unrelated errors then I don't know what the solution is.

Tried that..

For security reasons, your purchase has been suspended and is being reviewed by our order verification team.The review process is typically quite fast and you will not be charged until the review is complete. If you have any questions, please contact our Billing Department at 866-317-4678 or [email protected].

This is a old error, also happens at Dotster but domain.com and mydomain.com are fine..

Thanks though.

•••
If you're new there, sometimes this happens. Happened to me. Not sure if it was at Netfirms or one of the other sister companies. It should be cleared up sooner or later and then you should be good to go.

•••
** Can still register domains for $1.39 but transfer is minimum $5.8 !
Remove the domain and start transfer again. I was on the same issue but everything ok now

•••
Tried that..

For security reasons, your purchase has been suspended and is being reviewed by our order verification team.The review process is typically quite fast and you will not be charged until the review is complete. If you have any questions, please contact our Billing Department at 866-317-4678 or [email protected].

This is a old error, also happens at Dotster but domain.com and mydomain.com are fine..

Thanks though.
Do a live chat, support team will help you nicely.

•••
Remove the domain and start transfer again. I was on the same issue but everything ok now

on netfirms or it works on mydomain and domain.com too?

•••
on netfirms or it works on mydomain and domain.com too?
Transfer price at $1.39 only works for Netfirms man, at Mydomain, Domain.com and Dotster the price is $5.8 after using code MONDO

•••
MONDO doesnt work . any other?

•••
MAMMOTH worked for me just now, transferred like 30 domains

•••
•••
I only transferred .com's so I can't vouch for .net

•••
Any other codes? Mondo or Mammoth not working

•••
Looks like they are all dead now.

•••
Try 15ONLINE - the old one but still help to save some more.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back