NameSilo

Need Opinions!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which Headline Is The Best???

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • "Attention Moms, Learn Secrets Your Boss Doesn't Want You To Know!"

votes
    18.2%
  • "Moms, What Would You Do For A Million Dollars?"

votes
    0.0%
  • "Have You Ever Cried At Work Because You Miss Your Kids?"

votes
    27.3%
  • "Dare To Stay Home!"

votes
    0.0%
  • "Working Moms, Would You Like To Write Your Own Paychecks?"

votes
    45.5%
  • "Mommy, Don't Go--Never Hear This Again!"

vote
    9.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
I need help--I'm trying to figure out which headline is the best. Please let me know which one captures your attention the most.
Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
my opinion

"Working Moms, Would You Like To Write Your Own Paychecks?"

This one seems a lot more better. the first slogan doesn't make any sense, morever it seems like trying to give moms a chance to have an affair with their bosses or blackmail or something like that.

•••
"Have You Ever Cried At Work Because You Miss Your Kids?"

Definately better. I would have thrgouht from a female perspective, having to leave your kids with someone else is not nice and u must miss them whilst at work. To be honest, this sounds like a "scam" system to me...Mothers, make a million dollars. I mean, if it were that easy, which, it isnmt, then every mother would apply and have a million dollars.

Just my opinion.

•••
Originally posted by Webtwink

This one seems a lot more better. the first slogan doesn't make any sense, morever it seems like trying to give moms a chance to have an affair with their bosses or blackmail or something like that.

That's very funny--I never thought of it that way!!! :) LOL Guess that is why it is good to get lots of different opinions! Thanks.

•••
I think this one Attention Moms, Learn Secrets Your Boss Doesn't Want You To Know!" good luck :)

•••
Originally posted by SY4
"Have You Ever Cried At Work Because You Miss Your Kids?"

Definately better. I would have thrgouht from a female perspective, having to leave your kids with someone else is not nice and u must miss them whilst at work. To be honest, this sounds like a "scam" system to me...Mothers, make a million dollars. I mean, if it were that easy, which, it isnmt, then every mother would apply and have a million dollars.

Just my opinion.

Great opinion as well. Thanks!

•••
<Voted- "Attention Moms, Learn Secrets Your Boss Doesn't Want You To Know!" :kickass:

•••
contest

i think you should put a contest on that. Just have nps as prize money, i am sure you will get a lot of good slogans on whatever you are to do.;)

•••
i think you should put a contest on that. Just have nps as prize money, i am sure you will get a lot of good slogans on whatever you are to do.;)

You mean put on a contest for the best headline? If so what are NPS? Thanks.
Beth

•••
slogan

yea, put a contest on the best slogan on a subject you want. It would depend upon you. you can offer from $50Nps to whatever you want. i'm sure a lot of people wouldn't mind an extra $100 NPs.:p

•••
Sorry, I'm not getting the NPs...I don't think I have any to offer...how do I offer them?

•••
well

well go to Name Pros sales and auctions, and announce a contest on the subject you want, and the winner of the slogan (that you pick) will get $100NPs.

I hope u understood now.

•••
Right now you have 159NP$.

I'd have to agree with SY4's comments.

ST

•••
Yes same here. A user slogan would work great.

•••
voted wrong D-:

i think :
"Attention Moms, Learn Secrets Your Boss Doesn't Want You To Know!" is the best

•••
HAHa this is starting to be funny.

•••
I'm familiar with Jay Abraham marketing materials (he's a big marketing guru). One of his rules for headlines is to use the words "you", "free" or some other equally powerful word. "Attention" is also a good way of starting.

The first headline is solid, the second one is too ambiguous. It sounds too much like a pipe dream.

I say its a tie between the first one and the working moms one.

Good luck!

•••
i think

i think it could be better if it was like this:

"Attention Working Moms, Would You Like To Write Your Own Paychecks?"

Just an Opinion!:tri:

•••
i think it could be better if it was like this:

"Attention Working Moms, Would You Like To Write Your Own Paychecks?"

Just an Opinion!:tri:

I like that!
Thanks.

•••
IMHO.
Best of Luck, Beth. :)

•••
•••
Originally posted by bethytk
Thanks!

You're welcome. :)
100 NP$'s en route.

•••
Where does it tell how many NPs I have and what do I use them for...I tried to find some info. about them but not sure where to look. Can you please fill me in!!! :) Sorry if this is a stupid question.

•••
if u

if u look at the left side of your post, it gives you details about your posts, your trading points, and below it the number of Nps you have.

Also if you click on "visit store" it will also give you the information about how much NPs you have.

You might find the below link(s) helpful:

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2848

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2100

Here's the "Domain Bucks (NP$) Sales & Auctions" Forum link:

http://www.namepros.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=20

I hope u find these helpful.:)

Last edited:
•••
Is this for a mass mailing thing?

When I get emails with simular titles as these, they go straight to the trash.

Mike

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back