Dynadot

Need a website built for helping people.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a website built and I would like a custom design..

This website is a advice website. I have a big heart and a lot of people always ask me for help or what to do in there love life or job advice. Every weekend I am planning on going to new york city and picking two homeless people and try and help them out and I will record it and put the videos on the website.

I also want a section where people can ask a question and I can go ahead and help them and give them advice and it will show on the main page and also maybe a thing where I can blog for the day .

Please let me know how much this will cost. I am not making this website to make money but to actually help people out there.

I am not rich but I feel there are people out there in this world who need some type of help and I want to go out of my way and help them as I have been doing my whole life.
A always guide people on relationship advice or when they are stressed and depressed. I always have good quotes or motivation to give them,.

I like helping people see the light at the end of the tunnel.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back