Dynadot

audio Nas sold $720,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Congrats.

I have one LLL.com and I am trying to see if I can sell it for $719,000.
You are being unrealistic with your pricing. 619,000 would be a more realistic expectation.

I am pricing my LLL.us to sell at only 48,789

Last edited:
•••
Congrats for the big sale.
inbound or outbound? + which brokerage service you used?

Last edited:
•••
I remember seeing this domain in the NamePros martketplace section a few times, great sale, congrats.

Last edited:
•••
I remember seeing this domain in the NamePros martketplace section a few times, great sale, congrats.

I remember seeing the name available to register over two decades ago, but at the time the only register I knew about was network solutions, and even for 720k it's not worth the stress of holding a domain there, glad I didn't register it.

:xf.grin:

•••
I remember seeing the name available to register over two decades ago, but at the time the only register I knew about was network solutions, and even for 720k it's not worth the stress of holding a domain there, glad I didn't register it.

:xf.grin:

Not worth the stress for $720k? If someone from the future told me one of my domains was going to sell for just under $1 million in 10 years, i'd happily clean bogs for a living everyday until then with a smile on my face knowing I'd be virtually retired in 10 years time.

I get your point though, i recently bought a domain where previous owner had it Network Solutions, was a long process.

Last edited:
•••
We only read something called the email on newspaper and magazines then. I think it was 1999 when I had my first email. And the AIM, MSN and Yahoo messenger. I wasn't even part of the IRC, I had MIRC to chat with lonely MILFs though

•••
Congrats @Keith and thanks for sharing! (y)
I'm happy for you :happy::joyful:

•••
•••
NAS com sold $720,000
Congratulations man! hard work pays!

Thanks for sharing your success with us!
Stay Safe,
Amr

•••
""NAS com sold $720,000""
You should have put some more details here. Who sold it? You or somebody else sold it?

•••
""NAS com sold $720,000""
You should have put some more details here. Who sold it? You or somebody else sold it?
Why so mad bro.
Everyone on this thread knows he bought it in 2017 for 50K., he paid in BTC wirth 50k, but his BTC were also almost free. He has YOM also. lol

•••
Very high prices,
The seller sent

•••
Unfortunately, I don't have enough cash to invest in LLL.com :)
I am still working with low budget.
If you had 50K to invest would you buy a LLL.com for 50K now?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
LLL.com is gold , I wish I own one of them one day.

Thanks for sharing @Keith

•••
@Keith
Congrats and thanks for sharing!(y)

•••
•••
•••
Congrats, great sale. My guess is a tech company, who might use it for a network-attached storage product.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back