Dynadot

audio Nas sold $720,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Nice hit, @Keith.
I guess the first round of beer is on you. ;)

Well done.

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
Every one is happy but we know it was actually a bargin.
That’s relative.

In absolute numbers, he paid 50K for something that he managed to sell for 720K later. That’s all what matters, IMO.

Absolutely amazing!

•••
Congrats.

I have one LLL.com and I am trying to see if I can sell it for $719,000.

Last edited:
•••
I remember seeing the name available to register over two decades ago, but at the time the only register I knew about was network solutions, and even for 720k it's not worth the stress of holding a domain there, glad I didn't register it.

:xf.grin:

Not worth the stress for $720k? If someone from the future told me one of my domains was going to sell for just under $1 million in 10 years, i'd happily clean bogs for a living everyday until then with a smile on my face knowing I'd be virtually retired in 10 years time.

I get your point though, i recently bought a domain where previous owner had it Network Solutions, was a long process.

Last edited:
•••
There is always room for more, when? 2 years from now, 5? 10 years from now? 25? 100?

$50K to $700,000 and still mentioning more can be made = living in the dark.

•••
Assuming you sale? If so, congrats...

•••
Last edited:
•••
He isn’t the buyer.

AWWW poor Nas!!

Still so happy for you Keith.!

I too wouldve took $720,000; Thanks disclose!
Good luck forward! Share, like, Keith, people.
Youre the man. Happy you and your family.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
""NAS com sold $720,000""
You should have put some more details here. Who sold it? You or somebody else sold it?
Why so mad bro.
Everyone on this thread knows he bought it in 2017 for 50K., he paid in BTC wirth 50k, but his BTC were also almost free. He has YOM also. lol

•••
•••
LLL.com is gold , I wish I own one of them one day.

Thanks for sharing @Keith

•••
Congratulations! How many times did you have to say no to $500,000 @Keith?

•••
this is a million dollar name @Keith, NAS is very popular term, an industry jargon. kinda undersold.
It was undersold. The buyer, while paying a bunch, actually got a good deal. They’ll make money any way they choose to proceed.

•••
Congrats. Probably the best sale of 2020.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats @Keith and thanks for sharing! (y)
I'm happy for you :happy::joyful:

•••
•••
•••
Thanks all!

@DanSanchez exactly once because that was their opening offer :)

I salute your bravery for turning down a 500k offer, very few can do that! It paid off eventually.. great job and great sale.

Congratulations

•••
Congrats for this amazing big sale!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back