Dynadot

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll say one thing: I've had a good experience with namerific so far. If you've skype, you can always contact them directly. They are helpful!

•••
Some domains are worthless.

•••
After seeing this thread I have added some of my CVCVs and some brandables in there.

•••
•••
I'm in the process of submitting 32 Brandable names. Any suggestions, should I send 5 at a time (today, tomorrow, a week later etc) or all at one go. What's the best way to ensure a higher acceptance rate?

•••
There's no sure answer to your question...

Maybe one day they might be more cutthroat and quite a few names would be rejected in one shot.. therefore 5- 10 at a time may be a better option.. but if they are trying to have certain amount only of similar sounding names to have versatility, you might end up sending the names too late...

•••
I've 1 accepted domain, but still pending for 1 MONTH

•••
i have 19 names listed and a substantial number accepted but queued and awaiting descriptions and logos.

i sold a name on there today - hexee.com

my other names currently live:

1 Circaz.com $1,699
2 Addila.com $1,299
3 Posteric.com $1,399
4 Pinila.com $999
5 Produva .com $999
6 Ziftware.com $799
7 Tweeper.com $9,999
8 AppToast.com $1,699
9 Cloudablility.com $2,499
10 Reactz.com $999
11 Yakozo.com $1,999
12 Weberoo.com $8,999
13 Virteca.com $999
14 Domexo.com $999
15 AccuStem.com $999
16 Widgefy.com $1,299
17 Koptor.com $3,999
18 Auctima.com $999
19 Modermo.com $999

Have names at Brand Bucket but not as many

I find Zane great to deal with

The waiting list is currently slow

Last edited:
•••
i have 19 names listed and a substantial number accepted but queued and awaiting descriptions and logos.

i sold a name on there today - hexee.com
Congrats on the sale!
I have Hexxen (among others) listed at Namerific - not too far removed from the name that you sold.

•••
Finally got my first name live today on NR! InstaTrader.com

•••
I'm going to check it out soon, anyone else sell a name besides the few mentioned? How long does it take for a check to arrive?
Thanks.

•••
Just got the description done for my second name, now the wait begins for the logo haha

•••
I'm going to check it out soon, anyone else sell a name besides the few mentioned? How long does it take for a check to arrive?
Thanks.
I sold one a few months back. I got my paypal payment the next day.

•••
Cool. I can't use Paypal right now that's why I was wondering if anyone chose the check option via mail.

•••
yes namerific are quick payers so it may be worth the wait

•••
yes namerific are quick payers so it may be worth the wait

I'm definitely giving it a go :D

Got someone I know who's going to do the logos on their site for sellers while I submit names.

Hope it's a great service!

•••
•••
•••
The change of whois is a strange one, unless we all get an email explaining the reason why i would resist

•••
An innocent question..

Many of us had to have logos drawn sooner or later and I am asking you : have you ever been asked more than 3-400$ per logo? I mean a logo drawn by a professional designer.
So...when they ask you 800-1000 at NR don't you slightly suspect that part of that money goes into NR owner?????

•••
I know that BB insists on exclusivity, but they never asked me to change my whois in that way. So this is a little bit strange to me. :imho:

Btw. domain Burning Meat . com is available :lol:

badbarby.com is also up for grabs
~
Many changes since i submitted, i personally don't like having to pay a fortune for a logo, that is why i liked namerific, but if it gets better sales results i guess it is their business and their call on how it operates

•••
An innocent question..

Many of us had to have logos drawn sooner or later and I am asking you : have you ever been asked more than 3-400$ per logo? I mean a logo drawn by a professional designer.
So...when they ask you 800-1000 at NR don't you slightly suspect that part of that money goes into NR owner?????

The caveat being that the designer may never get paid, it's not like they make the logo and then get paid, they have to wait just like you do for the name to sell for them to get paid.

•••
My domain now done the description and live ClickLot

Design Queue Pending 179

for the logo in namerific you can choose from $100 to $1000

Even they suggested to increase the price that I submitted. I gave them the authority to chose what they think is best, and they did.

•••
The caveat being that the designer may never get paid, it's not like they make the logo and then get paid, they have to wait just like you do for the name to sell for them to get paid.

SO? My question was different.

I meant : do you really think that if you choose 1000$ for your logo and you sell the domain ALL that amount will be payed to the designer?

Because unless they hired Picasso that price is not justifiable.
I have seen their logos, I have had logos professionally designed by designers and I have never been asked more than 3-400$ for something really really great..

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

My domain now done the description and live ClickLot

Design Queue Pending 179

for the logo in namerific you can choose from $100 to $1000

Even they suggested to increase the price that I submitted. I gave them the authority to chose what they think is best, and they did.

Just so that I understand better; is ClickLot the name NR suggested you to list for xx.xxx?

•••
pay for the logo if you want to get your name listed....else, it'd take a long time!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back