Namerific not paying since 15 days for a domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VaibhavA

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

The Gist

I had a a domain name sold at Namerific on 24-Sep-19 after negotiation for 1000$ and with the condition that they pay me via payoneer and cover payoneer fees.

Domain was pushed at Namerific account at Namebright on 24-Sep-19 but till date I have not received the payment.

Yesterday finally after enough waiting, i had asked them twice to pay via paypal, but they havent paid till now.

Some details

1). During negotiation, i countered like this

"
I do not accept this offer of 975$.

I ll come down to 1100$ and that too only if you pay me via payoneer and you pay the payoneer fees, otherwise i ll stick to 1200$, if you pay via paypal and i ll ve to bear all paypal fees.
"

In the above mail, I gave them a choice, whether to pay via paypal OR pay via payoneer and cover fees at a lesser amount.

2). They came back with this

"
Hello Vaibhav,

The prospective buyers for xxxxxx are offering $1000 max for the domain.

We can send the payment through payoneer and cover the fees, do let us know if you can accept $1000.

Thanks
"

3). I accepted the offer and pushed the domain in their account on 24-Sep at namebright.

4). I asked them for my total payout to which they sent me this mail

upload_2019-10-9_5-8-6.png

5). I asked them for payment after 2 days on 26-Sep

"
Hello,

Its been over 2 days since you have accepted the PUSH of the domain name in your account.

Whats holding you back for making the payment to me?

With regards,
Vaibhav
"

6). They replied after a day with this

"
Hello Vaibhav,

We will be sending payment for the sale of domain xxxxxx in a day or two.

Thanks
"

7). After 6 days, I asked again

"
Hello,

Its been over 6 days since you have accepted the PUSH of the domain name in your account.

Its been almost 4 days since you said, you will make payment in a day or two.

Whats holding you back for making the payment to me?

With regards,
Vaibhav
"

8). Their reply on 1-Oct-19

"
Hello Vaibhav,

We are still verifying our account with Payoneer.com. Once our account is verified in payoneer, then we can send the payment.

Thanks for your patience.
"

9) I asked on 1-Oct-19

"When did you create your Payoneer account?"

10) They did not reply me for this and again i sent a mail after 2 days on 3-Oct-19.

"
Its been 8 days since you have received the domain PUSH and you arent paying nor replying properly.

Its unprofessional.

You leave me no choice but to escalate the issue publicly.
"
11). They replied on 3-Oct

upload_2019-10-9_5-32-25.png

In the above mail, they still did not tell me when they created an account with payoneer, instead tried to blame me for the delay.

12) Later on 3-Oct, they sent me this proof

upload_2019-10-9_5-36-26.png

When they accepted the domain on 24-Sep-19, they should have created an account on payoneer but they delayed it till 30-Sep-19 and did not tell me about this till 3-Oct-19.

13) After waiting for 14 days till yesterday, I asked them to pay me via paypal

upload_2019-10-9_5-40-35.png

14). They again asked for more time

upload_2019-10-9_5-42-55.png

15) I asked to pay me via paypal again

upload_2019-10-9_5-43-52.png

Its been 8 hours since the above mail and I havent received the payment either through paypal or payoneer.

Overall its been 15 days and they havent paid yet even after repeatedly asking to pay via either method.

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-9_5-5-28.png
    upload_2019-10-9_5-5-28.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 255
  • upload_2019-10-9_5-12-25.png
    upload_2019-10-9_5-12-25.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 245
  • upload_2019-10-9_5-15-26.png
    upload_2019-10-9_5-15-26.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 238
  • upload_2019-10-9_5-16-20.png
    upload_2019-10-9_5-16-20.png
    4 KB · Views: 249
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got paid via paypal.

Thanks to everyone whos contributed here and special thanks to @Rob Monster , @Silentptnr , @wwwulff for being there with advice and support always.

I received a cold mail from @Namerific that they have processed the payment.

This deal is over for me.

Going forward, I have about 30 domains listed with them. I am not closing doors from my side and continue to redirect them to @Namerific but I will not PUSH or transfer them first incase there is a sale in future.

Either they pay me upfront or use an escrow service like @Epik.com

If this suits @Namerific, its ok but if this condition doesnt suit their policies, let me know now, so I can redirect them at some other marketplace.

Thanks everyone again and best wishes to all.

•••
Got paid via paypal.

Thanks to everyone whos contributed here and special thanks to @Rob Monster , @Silentptnr , @wwwulff for being there with advice and support always.

I received a cold mail from @Namerific that they have processed the payment.

This deal is over for me.

Going forward, I have about 30 domains listed with them. I am not closing doors from my side and continue to redirect them to @Namerific but I will not PUSH or transfer them first incase there is a sale in future.

Either they pay me upfront or use an escrow service like @Epik.com

If this suits @Namerific, its ok but if this condition doesnt suit their policies, let me know now, so I can redirect them at some other marketplace.

Thanks everyone again and best wishes to all.
Good they paid you finally :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back