NameSilo

Namepros should stop making the appraisal section visible on search engines

Labeled as discuss in Suggestions and Feedback, started by Shlopydo, Jun 25, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Shlopydo

Shlopydo Established Member

I requested an appraisal the other time, and now I regret it, I didn't get good appraisals but that's not the problem, now it's all visible on Google's first page. Namepros should stop making appraisals visible on search engines because that harms future sells. I will never ask for an appraisal here anymore, thank you to the people giving appraisals, but namepros should fix this problem. Thanks.

I didn't read @johnn newbies advice until it was late.

EDIT: this belongs in https://www.namepros.com/forums/suggestions-and-feedback.404/ but I can't delete it, sorry. maybe namepros should also add a delete button to posts :)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Bravo Mod Team

Bravo Mod Team Moderator, NamePros Moderator PRO VIP Gold Account

As long as you currently own the domain name, then we can space out the domain name for you.[4] This resolves all practical concerns of a future sale being potentially harmed.

That said, a private appraisal option may still be of interest to members.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice