Dynadot

discuss NamePros should stop making the appraisal section visible on search engines

NameSilo
Watch

Shlopydo

Established Member
Impact
I requested an appraisal the other time, and now I regret it, I didn't get good appraisals but that's not the problem, now it's all visible on Google's first page. Namepros should stop making appraisals visible on search engines because that harms future sells. I will never ask for an appraisal here anymore, thank you to the people giving appraisals, but namepros should fix this problem. Thanks.

I didn't read @johnn newbies advice until it was late.

EDIT: this belongs in https://www.namepros.com/forums/suggestions-and-feedback.404/ but I can't delete it, sorry. maybe namepros should also add a delete button to posts :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namepros should stop making appraisals visible on search engines because that harms future sells
As long as you currently own the domain name, then we can space out the domain name for you.[4] This resolves all practical concerns of a future sale being potentially harmed.

That said, a private appraisal option may still be of interest to members.

Thanks for the suggestion.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back