IT.COM

question-answered Should I list the domain on both Afternic and Dan at once or should I list it on Afternic and use Dan Lander and apart from this I have listed the dom

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jssonu0007

Impact
Should I list the domain on both Afternic and Dan at once or should I list it on Afternic and use Dan Lander and apart from this I have listed the domain on all the platforms like afternic, dan, daaz, sedo, godaddyauction, sequdhelp. But I am not getting success, so what should I do to get success?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1.Buy Better Names
2. Have patience.

Sales come at a very low percentage per year. The less domains you have the longer statistically it will take.

•••
Typical sell through rates are 1-2% per year for a good portfolio. You may sell more selling in the xx to low xxx range, but selling domains is a slow process without much to do to speed it up other than try selling wholesale places like NamePros. And agreed, if the domains aren’t good they won’t sell.

•••
Should I list the domain on both Afternic and Dan at once or should I list it on Afternic and use Dan Lander and apart from this I have listed the domain on all the platforms like afternic, dan, daaz, sedo, godaddyauction, sequdhelp. But I am not getting success, so what should I do to get success?

I'd say use the Dan Lander (or Bodis or other lander), list on Afternic and Sedo and if they are brandable either Squadhelp or BrandBucket. If you don't get any traction after 3 years - you can try to move it wholesale here, via GD Auctions, or on DNWE.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back