Dynadot

NameCheap

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One of the best

One of the best domain registers, used them a few times.

•••
11/10

Features: Every feature you could want or need. All included in the price.
Interface: Lovely site. Easy to navigate/use.
Cus Service: Only had to send in to emails not for problems. Got replies in 30 mins and 3 hours. Both questions were answered 1st time.
Price: $8.88 not the cheapest advertised price but most other site site charge for add-ons etc.
Payment: Paypal/CC/Debit card etc.

Overall: 11/10. I've moved all my domains to NC and won't be using any other registrar.

•••
Brilliant :)

You cant beat it :)

•••
Review

The best registrar out there.

•••
Review

Great Prices, Really easy to use.

•••
Amongst the best registrars in the business

Excellent registrar. Have never had any problems from them. Their interface is also so clean and ad-free. DNS changes are fast. Over all very satisfied.

•••
Namecheap is probably the best Reseller. Good support...

•••
Review

Probably one of the best on registars.
They also offer dynamic DNS free with every domain ( no-ip and dynDns wants 25$/yr for a domain name dynamic dns menagment), and they provide a little software tool to update A records with current IP-address.Easy and fast setup, again, probably one of the best.

•••
Review

IMO NameCheap has a nice interface, is instant and good features also, but not my favorite :D. So 8 out of 10 for me :)

•••
Excellent :)

Best register around. Comes with more than the basic features, though does not try to sell you 100 things upon registering (good thing =p). When I went to add funds to my account, they were added instantly. Domain registration is basically instant too. Great Register (I can't rate the customer service because I have never needed to use it :D)

•••
My first regiatrar where i started collecting domains and they never gave me a chance to move for another :lol:

Namecheap ,good support for newbies with best interface

•••
Review

Other Registers Exist??? ;)

•••
BEST THE BEST REGISTRAR... I use it always for my domains :)

•••
Good but expensive!

The registrar is quite good but is not easy to use and much expesnive! When you pay 9$ per domain, it's very expensive in my opinion!

•••
Review

I love them I have been with alot of registers and waited all day and or night for them to get my domain working. Not with namecheap with namecheap it was instant in like a minute domain was mine and dns changed. I would say they are the best I have ever seen, yes they are a bit pricey but very good. I also agree with josh on the fact they don't try to sell you alot of other stuff and make the signup like 8 pages lol. I love them and will use them from now on probably. As for support I put n/a because I have never used there support before never needed to so how can I rate what I haven't used thanks.

•••
NC, Wow.

NC was my first registrar. The simplicity of their interfaced helped me to learn how to do many things lke Nameserver settings. Ive never used their customer support - as ive never needed to! All the functions are self-explanitory and it has lots of features.

Ive seen other registrars that are cheaper, but NC is the one for me.

Ta-ra.

Flubber

•••
Review

I have a few names registered with NameCheap. Their service and prices are great. The interface is great, the design is great. NameCheap is definitely up there next to GoDaddy.

•••
Review

they are good. But i haven't used them in a year so dont know now but when i use to use them they were ok.

•••
VG_KING said:
If NameCheap was a girl, I'd bang her in an instant.

They have everything I could have ever wanted. Speed, affordiability, and reliability...plus all the features you could ever want!

I <3 NameCheap!!!
I'd have to agree. :xf.love:

•••
Good service :: One or two bits could be added though.

Great service, would like to see cheaper names (either $7.99 or lower :) )...their user area lacks as much information that others do.

Overall they are THE best IMHO!

•••
transferred names appearing

Good but would be better if name I transfer away would be removed by themselves instead of me running sync.

•••
Nothing but greatness

Namecheap is a great company to deal with. They have good prices, an awesome interface and their customer service is the best i have ever dealt with.

•••
Easy to use, will definitely use again for .com/.net

I havent used their support as of yet so i left that as N/A and i put the value down as i have never seen a special offer from namecheap.

•••
Excellent Service.

Brillant layout. Great customer service with responses always being only a few hours after i submitted them which is great.

Responses are very good and they are extremly good. Prices are fair at onli 8.88 for .coms etc.

Only thing that could be imporved is the way paypal works with their site.

Apart from that great stuff!

•••
BEST by a mile! Value for Money!

By far the best registrars I've used. The first domain I registered was over 7-8 years ago and I've used many registrars, but I can honestly say NameCheap is the best by a mile.

I've only used customer service for very minor problems - sending emails to them... but they responded very fast each time and solved the problems straight away. I couldn't comment on how their phone CS is because I've never had to use it.

OK, the only downside is the user interface... at first it looks like a control panel on an aircraft... however you get used to it. The features are great and the fact they give away free whois guard a big bonus. Everytime I've registered a domain, its been slick and simple. No hassles at all.

Pricing isn't the cheapest, but for what they offer I'd go with them than anyone else. $8.88 for a .com isn't bad anyway. Even if someone charges a dollar or two less I'd still opt for Namecheap. Well done NameCheap.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back