Dynadot

NameCheap

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pretty good!

For a first time user and for an advanced user you should have no problems, i certainly havn't had any and there paypal money transfers to your account are extremely fast unless others like godaddy where you have to use a subscription.

Features are good and easy and so is the interface.

Havn't had any problems so far and ive been with them ofr many many months!

•••
Nice Script and Format etc ... -

I think Namecheap is "Under Rated" Quite often ~ One of the most simple to use Member Sections out there ~

•••
Excellent register with very fast DNS updates, and they accept PayPal.

-Very Fast DNS Updates
-Prices Are Pretty Good
-Good customer service
-Accept PayPal

•••
Review

This was the first registrar I ever used and they have not let me down yet. Fast domain forwarding and transactions. If you're like me dumb and blonde, then this is the perfect first registrar.

Last edited:
•••
Namecheap is the best!

There price is good. There service kicks butt, they are all around awsome and there website loads faster than almost all the registars i have seen. I do like domainsite.com as well.

•••
NameCheap has great customer support!

Support has always been helpful and fast unlike many other registers. They also come here to NP and answer questions. Also the free WhoisGuard is nice. :)

•••
Great Company!!!!

The first registar I used, They are GREAT, Cheap prices, I don't know about customer support since I haven't needed it!!! Another great thing is they accept paypal!
This is my favourite registrar :)

•••
Review

Not my preferred registrar, have had some severe problems with them. Have switched over to Godaddy and other Godaddy Resellers.

•••
Review

^_^

Its great website! I register my all domains there. There is no scrap.. no discounts..like scraps.. always reliable service.. always steady prices.. and plus great free whois addon.. They also accept paypal.. with no minimum commitments..

•••
Review

TQ is what I can say! :)

•••
•••
What more could you want?

Great prices, great features, easy to use and fast customer service. 10/10!

•••
Thumbs up!

Very user friendly.
Prices are so so.

ST

•••
9/10!

Namecheap is the best reseller out there. They accept Paypal, too!

•••
Perfect!

The best registrar i use, they are extremely competent, and they are pure -quality-!

•••
Review

NameCheap is the best registrar I've ever used. Their price is good, they accept PayPal, and their interface is good and easy to use. Unlike GoDaddy, it allows you to push the domain to another person by just entering in their username. It makes it very easy to transfer multiple domains to another user, and also saves alot of time!

•••
Great, Cheap, Fast

Great company who will get many more years of my money.

•••
Review

They're the registrar of choice when GoDaddy isn't having a sale. Their interface is easy to use and I can quickly register a domain without any problems or unnecessary fields to fill out or check.

•••
Top Notch!

For years they were my favorite registrar. Not anymore, but that doesn't mean they're not as good as they were, just that newer ones came along that I now like even better.

•••
NameCheap's Simply the BEST

If NameCheap was a girl, I'd bang her in an instant.

They have everything I could have ever wanted. Speed, affordiability, and reliability...plus all the features you could ever want!

I <3 NameCheap!!!

•••
Scam artists...

Note: In the following review I use ~x dbe meaning estimated # of days before expiration. Sorry if there is an easier standard to use.

~15 dbe of one of my domains I asked 1and1 to transfer it to their service from namecheap.com. ~12 dbe I received an email from 1and1 saying I needed to contact [email protected] to have them move the domain. I immediately forwarded that email to [email protected] asking for their assistance. The response I received (~10 dbe) stated that I need to log into their website and make the change through the site instead of having a person (who I'm sure could have moved it) move this domain for me. ~7 dbe I logged into the website to follow the instructions and am told that because it's within 7 days I must pay namecheap to renew it and it cannot be transferred to another company. The person I emailed, as I was instructed to, never told me that this must be completed in the next couple of days. This is a very unprofessional way of forcing end users to pay for the small print.

•••
Review

High Integrity. Service above and beyond the call of duty.
The best customer service of the 20+ registrars I have used.
Personal email responses relating directly to the questions asked.
Personal attention given to problem transfers. Highest reccommendation!

•••
alockrem said:
Note: In the following review I use ~x dbe meaning estimated # of days before expiration. Sorry if there is an easier standard to use.

~15 dbe of one of my domains I asked 1and1 to transfer it to their service from namecheap.com. ~12 dbe I received an email from 1and1 saying I needed to contact [email protected] to have them move the domain. I immediately forwarded that email to [email protected] asking for their assistance. The response I received (~10 dbe) stated that I need to log into their website and make the change through the site instead of having a person (who I'm sure could have moved it) move this domain for me. ~7 dbe I logged into the website to follow the instructions and am told that because it's within 7 days I must pay namecheap to renew it and it cannot be transferred to another company. The person I emailed, as I was instructed to, never told me that this must be completed in the next couple of days. This is a very unprofessional way of forcing end users to pay for the small print.

We just wanted to clear up this issue:

When alockrem first emailed us, he was very vague in his email stating simply that he was trying to transfer the domain. Our customer support rep assumed he was trying to transfer to us and emailed him instructions on how to do so. He then proceeded to attempt to enter the domain into our transfer system and hence the above confusion.

Our sytem won't allow domains that are 7 days from expiration to be entered into the transfer query so he was instructed to actually renew with his current registrar, which we assumed to be someone else. No one here was trying to "scam" him out of anything as is claimed. We've already explained the correct procedure to transfer the domain away.

Last edited:
•••
Great Service!

Totally awesome! Everything works just like any company should. Thanks Richard Kirkendall !!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back