Dynadot

news My First Sale at NamePros!!

NameSilo
Watch

Miguel Ferreira

Established Member
Impact
I'd just like to make a disclaimer starting this thread: I'm in NO way shape or form a member of this forum that you probably know or even should know but I'm very interested in being in this industry and bringing as much value to it as I can, that's why I'm sharing this "win".

So I'd just like to announce that I've sold my first domain here. As you can see from my profile (if you want) I've only just recently become a part of the family, but thank you all for the warming welcome, much appreciated...

I'm at a point where my portfolio (of 5 domains now LOL) seemed to need a little extra something so I decided to get rid of my 5L Domain (dot com)...

I had picked it up (it was expired) thinking it could be a good investment a few months ago and I wanted to see what happened whit an auction here:

So I've listed this 5L (SPLKA) and I'm glad to announce that I've sold it for a whopping $1 :laugh: - to its highest bidder!

While I'm obviously at a clear loss when it comes to money, I've learned that I should be careful when starting an auction with NO Reserve and that I should read the rules about the winning bid has to take the domain (if it's not stated otherwise it's within 72 hours, and obviously I didn't state otherwise LOL)...

So there you go guys: my first successful deal right here at NamePros has just been pushed. Hope the new owner enjoys it and that I can inspire you (or not :alien3:).

Keep making deals happen. My Best Regards to you all :-$

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you @gbs domain ... Wish you all the best too. Hope you're right :) Best of luck to you too...

•••
A bit off topic here. congrats on your First sale on NP. but.....are you a "first timer" on NP? reason I'm asking is you are already an "Established Member". I usually see that label with "seasoned" NP people on here. So how is it an "established member" on now did his first sale on NP?

not trying to be a jerk or start something. I really am curious as I've wondered how I could get such a "Established Member" moniker.

This is probably self explanatory but I'm lazy so here I am.

Again. Congratulations. I have as of yet not jumped on selling on NP auction until I read more completed sales on NP. just learning from the many sales made on here daily.

•••
•••
A bit off topic here. congrats on your First sale on NP. but.....are you a "first timer" on NP? reason I'm asking is you are already an "Established Member". I usually see that label with "seasoned" NP people on here. So how is it an "established member" on now did his first sale on NP?

not trying to be a jerk or start something. I really am curious as I've wondered how I could get such a "Established Member" moniker.

This is probably self explanatory but I'm lazy so here I am.

Again. Congratulations. I have as of yet not jumped on selling on NP auction until I read more completed sales on NP. just learning from the many sales made on here daily.

To be honest I'm glad I've seen @usernamex 's reply was already here before I had the chance to reply to your question. I wouldn't have known the right answer lol.

I'm a first timer both as an account owner and as a seller here on NP and I've only setup my account in March this year (Was a lurker without account for a while before that)... But I guess the links explain it better :)

Keep up with your learning process and keep an eye out for deals happening all over the web. NP is a great community and I love to be a member of it but If there's something I've learned is that most people here are also in the same business and they know their pricing better and you'll probably not have a deal like with an end-user... I'll still auction a few domains here later this year probably but now I have a clearer picture of what the "audience" here is looking for...

Best regards :)

•••
@Avtar629 - you have Business Account and VIP Badges which both supersede Established Member.
https://www.namepros.com/pages/account-levels/
https://www.namepros.com/pages/member-badges/

sorry for OT @Miguel Ferreira - avtar629 can report his own post after reading reply to clean up your thread : smile :

This is why having experienced member within a community bring so much "to the table". Thank you so much for the insight @usernamex I wouldn't have known how to reply if you haven't posted this :P

Best regards.. Keep up the good work :D

•••
See it as a symbolic start. Maybe instead of selling for 0.67 cents you might will own 067.com one day :p Goodluck and happy domaining!

•••
See it as a symbolic start. Maybe instead of selling for 0.67 cents you might will own 067.com one day :p Goodluck and happy domaining!

Thanks, @Ricardo M (Portuguese ???) ... Maybe I will :P Thank you and happy domaining to you too :)

•••
•••
Dutchman with Italian blood living in Dubai haha

Niiiice :) Only asked because "Ricardo" is a very common name in Portugal but I'm guessing Italy must have some influence too :P

(Portuguese in Denmark here ahahah)

•••
Yes that's right haha. Denmark is not bad. Been there once

•••
congrats on your First sale here and better set a reserve and starting bid next time. :)

•••
•••
Yes that's right haha. Denmark is not bad. Been there once

I've only setup here a couple months but so far I'm loving it ... I have at least 2 to 3 years ahead of me here soooo ;)

•••
congrats on your First sale here and better set a reserve and starting bid next time. :)

Lesson learned my friend... :) I've already made a couple other purchases nothing major, hand-regs) and I've been thinking about trying to pull the trigger and sell one of them... I'll keep all of you posted :)

•••
•••
Always an exciting time .....congrats

•••
not sure what to said! lol, but this kind of thread remind me with forex! huahahahahaha! anyway, try to get discount domain! $1 or 90 cents, and then sell $10, repeat and rinse! I am sure you will get decent profit!

•••
Well done, hope it's the start of something good !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back