IT.COM

.com My First Big Sale - From $15 to $1000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LiamShiff

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

Just had my first big sale in my domaining journey! Wanted to share it with everyone here on NP :)

It was a domain I had purchased for $15 when I was waiting at the bar at some birthday party.
The funny part is that it was a typo... and I hadn't realized that until I clicked purchase and checked out on Godaddy. So I told the bartender to make my drink a double since I had just wasted $15 for a bad domain.

But... after further research, it turns out that multiple companies are using the exact same name (very minor variations) so I naturally got excited and listed it on Godaddy as make an offer.

Got my first offer for $20 and thought this is all it could be worth... but I decided to counter with $2000.

A couple of hours later, the $1000 offer comes in :)

And that's how I made my first $1000!

Thank you to everyone here on NP for the advice and the unlimited well of knowledge. I will keep learning from minds like you and hopefully make more sales $!

:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello everyone,

Just had my first big sale in my domaining journey! Wanted to share it with everyone here on NP :)

It was a domain I had purchased for $15 when I was waiting at the bar at some birthday party.
The funny part is that it was a typo... and I hadn't realized that until I clicked purchase and checked out on Godaddy. So I told the bartender to make my drink a double since I had just wasted $15 for a bad domain.

But... after further research, it turns out that multiple companies are using the exact same name (very minor variations) so I naturally got excited and listed it on Godaddy as make an offer.

Got my first offer for $20 and thought this is all it could be worth... but I decided to counter with $2000.

A couple of hours later, the $1000 offer comes in :)

And that's how I made my first $1000!

Thank you to everyone here on NP for the advice and the unlimited well of knowledge. I will keep learning from minds like you and hopefully make more sales $!
how many time got for sales?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back