GoDaddy
  • → We are performing a scheduled upgrade. The site may be intermittently unavailable. ←

Musk wants to make "X - The everything app" and twitter will be a part of it

Catch.Club Catch.Club

pranker

Established Member
Impact
Musk hasn’t done much with X.com — the website currently exists with just a single X on a white background. But when he agreed in May to acquire Twitter for $44 billion, he established a holding company that would swallow Twitter once the acquisition completed, and he named it X Holdings.

In a discussion with Twitter employees earlier in the acquisition process, Musk did bring up a desire to build a “super app,” a concept that has become ubiquitous in China, with offerings like WeChat, but has yet to find an equivalent in the U.S.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/e...y-be-part-of-x-the-everything-app-11664926184

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Taken

Top Member
Impact
Technology will inevitably be man's downfall IMO when ecosystems fail. Welcome to the machine...

This is how we are looking for domains and posting on NP tho lol

bg.png

Last edited:
•••

HotKey

Made in CanadaTop Member
Impact
How long before Zuck gets booted out of Faceplant? Some folk will be looking for someone to crucify for this metafail debacle.
Elon should buy Meta/Facebook for VR, he is a genius and I'm sure he would boost the metaverse development, but don't know if he believes in that. He would rather go to Mars in reality. Twitter is just to uncensor his voice/plans.

•••

Cannuck

420 friendlyTop Member
Impact
Elon should buy Meta/Facebook for VR, he is a genius and I'm sure he would boost the metaverse development, but don't know if he believes in that. He would rather go to Mars in reality. Twitter is just to uncensor his voice/plans.

Opening the channel will hasten the madness. It happened on CB radio, and that was when people generally knew how to act like human beings.

•••

.X.

In God I TrustTop Member
Impact
Technology will inevitably be man's downfall IMO when ecosystems fail. Welcome to the machine...

I was told by a very wise man 20 year ago, Technology will be our demise . No lie

•••

Alop

Top Member
Impact
•••

forge

15percenterTop Member
Impact
He will be driving the taxi that connects the metaverse with Aunt Joan's pot luck dinner.

•••
Impact
Well for the moment is here
"Tesla and SpaceX founder Elon Musk, the world’s richest person, has reportedly invited dozens of billionaires and celebrities for a special Halloween party at the Bran Castle in Romania. Also known as Dracula’s Castle, due to its association with the legendary ruler of Wallachia Vlad the Impaler, the Bran Castle is located near Brasov, in the heart of Romania." - :dead:

http://www.bran-castle.com/

Enjoy the view 🤗

bc.png

& this view :tightlyclosedeyes:

em.png

Last edited:
•••

Taken

Top Member
Impact

What Twitter 2.0 Could Look Like Under Musk: Cryptocurrency and X​

•••

forge

15percenterTop Member
Impact
Bran castle, isn't that where they also pioneered FIBER optics?

•••

StartupNames

Upgraded Member
Impact
Curious to know what he's really up to..

•••

xcloud123

Established Member
Impact
he can buy my domain:yolo.app

•••

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
When a multi billionaire narcissist overpays they initiate a mass culling of staff (see latest news) and lets their multi billionaire backers who have a horrendous human rights record have access to the backend of the platform....

Right Wing Musk + Saudi Backers = a more socially accepted version of Gab........

Free speech advocates must be wetting themselves......

•••