NameSilo

Multimillionare maybe need my domain name...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

silgro12

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

today I found out that multimillionare maybe need my domain name. His name is John R. Alm and he was CEO of Coca Cola and he will invest 40 million $ in hotels in Brac Hvar and Krk. I own domain name HotelKrk.com so I want to contact him but I cant find his email adress, he doesnt have linkedin twitter or facebook and also cant find his email on google. Do you have any suggest?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
suggest you "wait" for them to contact you.

•••
suggest you "wait" for them to contact you.
He invest his own money so he invest not company, so Im nost sure if he will try to find some domain name he can use so I will try to contact him if I find email adress or phone number

•••
Hard to get the emails of top ceo's let alone any contact info besides the secretary. But just because he has money and owns something about the same does not mean instant money. That is the mind set of a DREAMER, not a DOMAINER

•••
Hard to get the emails of top ceo's let alone any contact info besides the secretary. But just because he has money and owns something about the same does not mean instant money. That is the mind set of a DREAMER, not a DOMAINER
I didnt say that he will buy my domain name, I just said that he maybe need it, he is potential end user and I want to email him just as other end users.

•••
I didnt say that he will buy my domain name, I just said that he maybe need it, he is potential end user and I want to email him just as other end users.

Honestly if he wanted your domain he would have asked by now OR had already had it. Move on and dont waste more time on it really.

•••
I don't know if HotelKrk.com would be very helpful, since there is already a hotelikrk.hr for the hotel of the similar name. The only way I could see it as being "useful" for a hotel owner in Krk would be for an informational site about staff and policies or maybe career opportunities for the hotel etc.

•••
Another dreamer.
Or should I say:
Another greedy dreamer?
For sure, if I had 40 million bucks laying around?
Hunting down a domain would not even be on my list!

•••
Another dreamer.
Or should I say:
Another greedy dreamer?
For sure, if I had 40 million bucks laying around?
Hunting down a domain would not even be on my list!
How does that make him greedy for wanting to sell "his" domain to a potential wealthy end user?

•••
If you read his post, he sure puts a lot into a multimillionaire going to put millions into hotels.
Meaning, he really believes that a millionaire will pay him big bucks for his domain.
Meaning, he is another greedy dreamer.
And if that offends you, tough shit.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back