Domain Empire

strategy Missed a great opportunity in LLL.com flip...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ramkumaritrvs

Happiest man in the worldTop Member
Impact
Sale happened but we missed to earn from it due to the poor attempt that my team went..

I see $21k price on LLL .com (in private firm) but it will worth more. i interested to acquire and then trying to outbound but my team head suggested that we will do outbound, once get any lead then we will proceed to acquire @ $21k.

Almost spent 3 days to find potential endusers and outreached them. One of the company opened our mail 10+ times yesterday but didn't received any reply from them.

when checking the domain now, it got sold :(

Seller must sold @ morethan $21k because we asked $75k in outbound. Seller didn't aware of this outbound & sale but got benefit from my teams poor strategy.

Great lesson learnt now.

P.S: Just sharing the above as a test case. It may be helpful for someone in future.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
have no idea how the OP was doing it

While we reached out, told that This domain is available for sale @ XX,XXX price. Not claimed that owner or behalf of owner in sentences.

I didn't get why your sharing it...

I shared my success stories before but wanted to show fail too. I never heard about front-running in namepros, If i came to know, i didn't try that.

•••
I mean you still talking about it as a failure...

Not thinking it as a wrong doing...
Missing a sale because of some reason is failure..but pitching about a domain which we don't own is definitely wrong.

I know you shared many sales before...I remember it.

But now my impression changed about the business

Nevertheless good luck.

•••
While we reached out, told that This domain is available for sale @ XX,XXX price. Not claimed that owner or behalf of owner in sentences.

IMO that was too vague and they most likely assumed you were the owner as a result.

If you would have said I belive this domain may be for sale or this domain is listed for sale for xx,xxx and if you are interested i would like to offer my services to represent you in negotiating a sale with the owner on your behalf. Then its clear you aren't the owner that you are simply offering to act as a buyers broker for them. I would also tell the owner when you reach put that you represent a buyer (after you get the potential buyer to agree to let you represent them that is) so you are upfront about your role with both parties.

Last edited:
•••
I mean you still talking about it as a failure...

I answered your question: "I didn't get why your sharing it...?"

Read the whole thread before come to the conclusion.

But now my impression changed about the business

I really don't care about others impressions on me or my business or PRO badge. I just wanted to share to the community.

No one run business without doing mistakes. There is a huge gap between unethical & mistake.

Hope everyone gets it (y)

•••
I answered your question: "I didn't get why your sharing it...?"

Read the whole thread before come to the conclusion.

I really don't care about others impressions on me or my business or PRO badge. I just wanted to share to the community.

No one run business without doing mistakes. There is a huge gap between unethical & mistake.

Hope everyone gets it (y)

Sure thing....

You don't need to care about anyone.

That explains everything.

Good luck

•••
You guys all attacking him! Calm down, if he is a bad guy, He will not share this with you. and even if he missed this one he will try it again and again, and you will not know this of course.
I think his intention is clear.

There is alot of bad people who Do 10x Much more than this in this industry and Guess what They will not share it here in the public.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back