Dynadot

Secret Domains Investment Opportunity!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainNature

Top Member
Impact
Hello everyone.
I m preparing in May of this year to release a WW secret, which our governments are hiding for hundred/thousands of years, before the time comes I have think to give you and me a chance to hand register more domains, because I no longer can afford to do that, there are still allot of good domains which I would register, but can't.
I offer this opportunity as a service on my website, you can go and check all the details.

If you say that domaining is not dead, this is another test for you, imagine that the Internet is going to get relaunched after my WW secret and you get the opportunity to hand register domains which are going to make dictionary, combo words and many top brands, obsolete, useless. This means that the secret related domains will be even more important than those old known domains, which as a result everyone will want to have and they will be ready to pay huge amounts to rebrand to them or create new brands.

This topic and the others which I created will also remain as evidence, of how much you will regret later that you did not believe in me and took the plunge.
I will also use all my DM's and Tweeter messages, emails to big companies/domain investors, to mirror them their ignorance, that they kept their heads in the sand.

Most will say 'How can we trust you?' my answer, believe me I m the most trustful person on earth, because I was there when the world was built, if you know this passage from the bible then you know who I may be, or this is just coincidence that I was there based on my vision.

Once again, I had to socially distance for 15 years to have such revelation, this is the reason I have try to sell the secret knowledge, if it was in an instance I would have shared it for free long time ago.
From my experience, social distancing means this, no friends, not going out, even to the shop to buy products, no wife, no kids, no digital communication, even not answering phone calls, had many such cases. In short, sacrifices cost and nothing falls from the sky, even such secret knowledge.

The reason I m going to reveal this secret in May, is because renewals are eating my hard earned money, which I made from my home PC, from 2012 to 2020 year, I made around 150K USD but my partner was stealing from me and also my users were stealing from me, I would have already made half a million, I think. That is why I m forced to reveal it soon, so I will start selling the domains like hot cakes and reap the rewards.

I had offers and got contacted regarding my domains, by prospect buyers and some profitable companies, but because the WW secret is not in the wild I even don't know how to refuse them without scaring them away, I tell that they are not for sale or ask for huge amount on purpose, they just walk away, because they do not know the reason for such high value.

In short this is one of the last post, before I will start the showcase thread in may, until then, let's see how domaining is still alive, but I already know the result, let it be here as evidence.

And not forget the challenges we faced in the last years, all of them are related to this.

P.s. to be honest I was ashamed allot and hesitant to write such topics, even to contact companies or people, but now I m totally in 100% be whatever it will be, also if people will decide to invest into this it will help to extend the WWS release so we take the needed preparation, I would have trademarked some brands but the cost is more than to renew domains, so it is easier to register domains than trademark them. I m still ashamed and feel I have to walk alone! I was ashamed even when I was making huge amounts of money, working from my home PC, maybe this is because I was poor and was not realizing that my work helped so many families to build real businesses.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back