question How to know if deleted domain get parked for sale before and get sold

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mohyacine

Established Member
Impact
hello everyone , my question is like it looks in the title
how to know if deleted domain get parked for sale before and get sold
because propably most of domains got parked for sale before it deleted , but did it got sold before ? outbounded ? is is worthy to by and outbound it again ?

any advice here will be great guys
thank you in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
did it got sold before ? outbounded ? is is worthy to by and outbound it again ?
Hi

if you view the domains for sale section here, you'll see a few listings that claim the domain previously sold for $X amount in the past.
however, if it went thru the deletion process and the previous owner who bought it for $X amount didn't renew it...then you really have to ask why, first.

and if you were able to register it, then you have to ask why nobody else didn't backorder the domain before it dropped?

in the end, it always depends on the actual domain in question.

imo...

•••
Hi

if you view the domains for sale section here, you'll see a few listings that claim the domain previously sold for $X amount in the past.
however, if it went thru the deletion process and the previous owner who bought it for $X amount didn't renew it...then you really have to ask why, first.

and if you were able to register it, then you have to ask why nobody else didn't backorder the domain before it dropped?

in the end, it always depends on the actual domain in question.

imo...
Exactly thats the question , why he didnt renew it or why nobody bought it .. but while you asking and thinking those question sometimes you find that somebody took it and here you start to regret the overthinking and say i think i was wrong 😂

Thats what happening to me every time actually

•••
why he didnt renew it or why nobody bought it .. but while you asking and thinking those question sometimes you find that somebody took it
Hi
if somebody else took the domain, then they may not have considered, the questions you put forth now.

but when you have two reasons not to buy/register the domain and you ignore them...then consequence on you.

it's always on you though,
but you want to get to the point where you can just look/see a name, and "know or vision potential" without all the wondering.

for me, the past sale of domain isn't something i consider before buying a domain.

imo...

•••
well in my case im talking about geo domains to be specific , do you think if someone already tried to outbound that domain but couldnt sell it , should i give it a try or its worthless (considering that he didnt outbound it ) especially when it get deleted many times

Last edited:
•••
Hi
if somebody else took the domain, then they may not have considered, the questions you put forth now.

but when you have two reasons not to buy/register the domain and you ignore them...then consequence on you.

it's always on you though,
but you want to get to the point where you can just look/see a name, and "know or vision potential" without all the wondering.

for me, the past sale of domain isn't something i consider before buying a domain.

imo...

•••
im talking about geo domains to be specific
Hi

the phrase "geo domains" is vague, so you have to be more specific than that.

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back