NameSilo

Mindful signing in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mindful

Established Member
Impact
Hello folks, I'm new to the domain name business but I've taken the leap into .ETH names. I've got a lot to learn about this business but hopefully we can all learn more about the Etherium naming system together, without bashing anybody. Peace.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome and welcome to NP,
While you will have a great info and knowledge about domaining here on NP.
Best of luck

•••
Hi @Mindful Nice to have you here, Welcome to NP :)

•••
•••
•••
Thank you all, looking forward to this.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey @Mindful

Welcome to the forum, happy domaining & good luck!

•••
•••
•••
Hello mindful and welcome to nps!

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Welcome Mindful! Enjoy NamePros!

•••
Wow! What an awesome welcome folks, Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome :)
Good luck with your ventures.

•••
Hello Mindful .. and welcome to NamePros!

Good luck with your .eth names. Be careful buying too much too fast .. particularly if you're not already too knowledgeable about crypto-currency (I'm not either .. lol). Most experienced domainers would tell you that when you're starting out to only buy domains on subjects you are very familiar with. While it certainly is better to buy things you know and understand all the terms of, I don't think you need to avoid everything ... as long as you take extra time and caution to learn as much as possible and double check all the domains you plan to buy.

Good luck moving forward! :)

•••
Thank you Ategy. Appreciate the comments. I'm with you on the buying of domains, I'm pretty much done buying, until I can convert into some sales. My Ether wallet is pretty tapped out. But I'm confidant about the quality of my 300+ names. If they were .com names I'd be a multi-millionaire right now.

•••
300+ names quite the niche portfolio! @Mindful
IMG_20170406_164100.jpg

•••
Welcome to Namepros! best of luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back