NameSilo

sales Millions of Dollars Worth of Previously Unreleased Uniregistry Domain Sales Supercharges the Charts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Uniregistry staged a takeover of our domain sales charts this week after releasing millions of dollars worth of previously unreported sales from the first eight months of this year. The treasure trove of data included a half-dozen six figure sales as well as three of the year’s ten biggest non .com gTLD sales. ccTLDs fans also found a lot to like in the Uniregistry release including one of that category’s 10 biggest sales of 2017 to date. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2017/20170927.htm

The flood of Uniregistry data also gave our Year to Date Top 100 Domain Sales Chart a complete makeover with 30 new domains added to the elite list. The newcomers pushed the minimum amount required to make the chart from $36,800 to $48,000. You can see the updated Top 100s (including YTD Charts for the ccTLDs and Non .com gTLDs) here: http://www.dnjournal.com/ytd-sales-charts.htm

Attachments

• Uniregistry-Sales-Jan-through-August-2017.docx
    104.3 KB · Views: 22
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Usedcarsforsale.com sold for $100k. Am surprised

•••
Haha
"The list was basically Uniregistry from head to toe"
had a good laugh on this one.

•••
When you have millions of names and receive thousands of offers everyday. It is easy to make all these unbelievable sales

•••
Haha
"The list was basically Uniregistry from head to toe"
had a good laugh on this one.

You mean most of these sales are of Frank Schilling's personal names?
Personally, I haven't had even one conversion from the 350+ inquiries that I had on my names at Uniregistry in last few months.

•••
Personally, I haven't had even one conversion from the 350+ inquiries that I had on my names at Uniregistry in last few months.
haha nah that's not what I meant.
350+ inquiries and no conversion, woow.
Did you just move your names to Uni?
if so how was the previous marketplace compared to Uni?

•••
Guy that won brandmax.com at auction for $3k sold it for $62,000. Guess I should have bid more...

•••
Guy that won brandmax.com at auction for $3k sold it for $62,000. Guess I should have bid more...

Now share with us, good friend, how much did you bid? :xf.smile:

•••
haha what funny figure did you bid?

•••
•••
The one or two word domains that are real words and better yet EMD are selling for good money. The made up or misspelled names, they are worth something, but not so much.

•••
Botay.com=nonsolution.com:60,000 usd

•••
•••
I can relate... 1 conversion out of 200+

•••
Is this a Uniregistry norm or it happens at other marketplace your names are hosted on?

•••
Now share with us, good friend, how much did you bid? :xf.smile:

haha what funny figure did you bid?
brandmax.png

•••
haha nah that's not what I meant.
350+ inquiries and no conversion, woow.
Did you just move your names to Uni?
if so how was the previous marketplace compared to Uni?

I guess I moved some domains to Uniregistry 4-5 months back.
Sedo/GoDaddy work fine in the sense that I can chat to almost every 'buyer' who makes an offer.
At Uniregistry, I been able to get only 2-3 odd responses from about the 350 'inquiries'.

I can relate... 1 conversion out of 200+

So, you also have had the same experience. This is what I meant to highlight.

Last edited:
•••
Botay.com=nonsolution.com:60,000 usd

Hi! Thanks for that - but, just to make sure I follow what you posted. What??

•••
•••
I mean, what you posted did not make sense. A little too cryptic.

•••
This is the power of generic words.

100K is nuts for that name. ** usedcarsforsale.com is under privacy at Uniregistry, no contact info on the website. Doesn't seem legit.

Probably not a cash deal.

Last edited:
•••
•••
botay is vietnamese language, it means nonsolution
For real?
cos I'm pretty sure its the teenage slang for booty.

•••
•••
Yeah, looked it up just now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back