Dynadot

news Mike Mann just sold CryptoWorld.com for....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Mike Mann has just sold CryptoWorld.com for $194,888.

What are your thoughts on the price?

Cryptoworld_sale.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The buyers are extraordinary business people and investors who got a great bargain; wish I sold it for more.
Binance.com | Worlds Largest Crypto Exchange‎
Fast Wallet Verification. Low Exchange Fee's. Over 6 Million + Users. Secure
Lowest Make and Take Fee · Anonymous · XRP/XVG/TRX/IOT/NEO/VEN · Make Money with Bitcoin

•••
If my reply didn't make sense to you, than what are you commenting about?
So just because there are many more cases where the taking of cash from people without charges first being filed resulted in the discovery of illegal business -- thus justified all the innocent people who got their money seized just because they were dealing in cash??

Man I can tell you're not from America. I guess my country brainwashed me into thinking everyone deserves fairness, while your country brainwashed you into thinking it's okay that some citizens are unfairly treated, as long as it benefits the public.
No I'm not from the US, and I'm kind of happy of not being. Indeed our brains are washed in the way society works in the countries we live. So the best thing to do is stop arguing :)
Piece is what is needed . :)

•••
I raise it on purpose during negotiations to mess with buyers head and make them pay full last price

The buyers are extraordinary business people and investors who got a great bargain; wish I sold it for more.
Lowest Make and Take Fee · Anonymous · XRP/XVG/TRX/IOT/NEO/VEN · Make Money with Bitcoin

Great move on your part ! I had wondered if it was a "mind game " you timed it just right with the crypto market !

Like I said before I think you did quit well with the sales price and yes could have sold it for a bit more given more time , but there is nothing wrong with the profit you made here at all!! I would not have waited for another end -enduser either .Job well done and thanks for taking the time to respond to my question . Congratulations on the sale again !

And what better enduser could you have asked for than Binanace

Last edited:
•••
Great move on your part ! I had wondered if it was a "mind game " you timed it just right with the crypto market !

Like I said before I think you did quit well with the sales price and yes could have sold it for a bit more given more time , but there is nothing wrong with the profit you made here at all!! I would not have waited for another end -enduser either .Job well done and thanks for taking the time to respond to my question . Congratulations on the sale again !

And what better enduser could you have asked for than Binanace
It was binance who bought cryptoworld!? They're becoming the most popular crypto exchange. They'r starting to overtake bittrex.

But the upcoming Chinese regulations will make it even more popular

•••

I was right! :)

They offered me to sell them my domains Crypto.Life ans Coin.Life about 12 hours before the sale of Cryptoworld.com.

•••
My post from January 16

Received an offer from The world's largest virtual currency exchange to sell my domains.

Crypto.Life and Coin.Life

:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Stop admiring the man. That is why he gets so many sales, because you think he is God.
He is not God, but the fame that comes from you guys, makes him rich. If 100 forums prays him and speaks about him, oh Mike Mann did this, Mike Mann did that, then of course he will even sell shit4ever.com, because anyone would like to deal with him.

•••
Yes, you do. But lets move back to reality, shall we?
Yes you do what? Seriously? That was the best you could come with? Lol. Next time read the entire sentence.

Last edited:
•••
Stop admiring the man. That is why he gets so many sales, because you think he is God.
He is not God, but the fame that comes from you guys, makes him rich. If 100 forums prays him and speaks about him, oh Mike Mann did this, Mike Mann did that, then of course he will even sell sh*t4ever.com, because anyone would like to deal with him.
In domaining terms, he is like a domainer in god OP mode with cheat codes enabled.

He started domaining in the 90s -- anyone who started then is kind of a domaining god. And he recognized the value of domains when he accidentally sold Menu.com. from there he monopolized the industry a little by mass registering domains and keeping them.

He kinda deserves the praise. And his publicity only serves to boost the value of our domains 😉

•••
•••
That was a nice flip @Mike Mann. Congrats on the sale.

•••
In domaining terms, he is like a domainer in god OP mode with cheat codes enabled.

He started domaining in the 90s -- anyone who started then is kind of a domaining god. And he recognized the value of domains when he accidentally sold Menu.com. from there he monopolized the industry a little by mass registering domains and keeping them.

He kinda deserves the praise. And his publicity only serves to boost the value of our domains 😉
He may be first, but it's never to late to be the last. If you keep on looking at him as the best in the Industry and try mimicking him in everything he does you won't succeed in this business. Be your own person and work off your own failures, not others successes.

Also, agreeing with cipcip -- CryptoWorld isn't worth anything close to $195,000, it's just the hype of Mike Manns name that makes the sale worth it, if anyone else owned CryptoWorld on here they'd be lucky to get $50 for it.

Last edited:
•••
Also, agreeing with cipcip -- CryptoWorld isn't worth anything close to $195,000, it's just the hype of Mike Manns name that makes the sale worth it, if anyone else owned CryptoWorld on here they'd be lucky to get $50 for it.

That's nonsense. If you think it's only worth $50, you have more studying to do. He might get more than most, simply because has asks for more.

•••
He may be first, but it's never to late to be the last. If you keep on looking at him as the best in the Industry and try mimicking him in everything he does you won't succeed in this business. Be your own person and work off your own failures, not others successes.

All I'll say is, you started domaining last summer and haven't learned a thing if you know all about the crypto hype and think CryptoWorld.com is not worth more than $50.

•••
...if anyone else owned CryptoWorld on here they'd be lucky to get $50 for it.

Thats a huge stretch. I could have easily sold that name for as much or more if I wanted it.

•••
I raise it on purpose during negotiations to mess with buyers head and make them pay full last price
Now we know when you are negotiating on a domain :)

•••
I will sell you CryptWorld in com if you want to have another go (y), registered in 2005, one year later than Cryptoworld.com

•••

It is worth $195K, because he put a price, and someone paid it, so that is now an established fact. Many people say a domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, well that has be established.

This is an example of a sale where the right buyer, got the right domain, it is a perfect match, and it was priced aggressive enough that I think both sides got a fair deal, with advantage to the seller.

Last edited:
•••
I was right! :)

They offered me to sell them my domains Crypto.Life ans Coin.Life about 12 hours before the sale of Cryptoworld.com.
They are big enough to absorb all those domains into their eco system. Just the price has to be right maybe.

•••

Save your time. It is not worth it. Some here want to force to others their point of view with the phrase "if you know crypto currency." These "experts" love to live with illusions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back