IT.COM

.org Mike Mann just sold RiseUp.org for $75,000!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
why can he always sell names in high?

•••
Very nice sale for a 2-word. org! I'm curious to see what the buyer is going to do with the domain

•••
.org doesn't usually fetch such a high price

•••
•••
•••
Amazing sold it 12 years to the day

•••
Very nice sale for a 2-word. org! I'm curious to see what the buyer is going to do with the domain
Probably an erectile dysfunction site.

•••
Inspiring! I love these out of the box sales.

•••
•••
I highly doubt anyones going limp with 75k haha.

•••
•••
An excellent name.
Proof once again that .org does very well for certain types of domains like personal empowerment.
It was going to be 5 figures one way or the other.

•••
I have a feeling that all of our domains could sell for 5 figs. All we have to do is say no when people offer us $20. Which is hard to do when you just join NP 6 months ago :D

WUT FOR REAL U WANNA BUY MY $1 DOMAIN FOR $20!?!??! I'M LIKE SO HAPPY NOW

•••
.org doesn't usually fetch such a high price

All .org's aren't the same. Since the .com for this name is owned by a credit service business, .org is the next best TLD for "Rise Up"..... imo

•••
•••
Rise up, gather round
Rock this place to the ground
Burn it up, let's go for broke
Watch the night go up in smoke

Rock on, rock on
Drive me crazier
No serenade, no fire brigade
Just the pyromania, come on

been in my head since I saw the thread title : grin :

•••
I have a feeling that all of our domains could sell for 5 figs. All we have to do is say no when people offer us $20. Which is hard to do when you just join NP 6 months ago :D

WUT FOR REAL U WANNA BUY MY $1 DOMAIN FOR $20!?!??! I'M LIKE SO HAPPY NOW
:hilarious:

•••
Mike Mann back again with amazing sales.

•••
wow....seriously...wow. good job

•••
I guess buyer is riseup.com

•••
Another sweet sale by MM

•••
•••
why can he always sell names in high?
Because he already has money and can afford to reject lower offers. If someone offers 5K or 10K for the domain, it won't hurt him much to reject the offer and aim higher.

Most domain investors are not in the same situation and would consider it a great loss if a buyer offers 10K and they reject it and lose the opportunity.

In short, the less you need 10K, the closer you are to getting 75K.

•••
Because he already has money and can afford to reject lower offers. If someone offers 5K or 10K for the domain, it won't hurt him much to reject the offer and aim higher.

Most domain investors are not in the same situation and would consider it a great loss if a buyer offers 10K and they reject it and lose the opportunity.

In short, the less you need 10K, the closer you are to getting 75K.

Bang on, almost exactly what i was going to say.

Capital and Patience is the secrete ingredient (it also helps to have good names) :sneaky:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back