NameSilo

news Mike Mann just sold CryptoWorld.com for....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Mike Mann has just sold CryptoWorld.com for $194,888.

What are your thoughts on the price?

Cryptoworld_sale.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yep only sold for $55k below $250k.........what a joke .......NOT!

I respect your views and judgement as a domainer ... That I can't contest with but what I am " assuming " is you have a lack of Crypto knowledge or and also not actively involved in it . If I'm wrong im wrong ,but if you understood more of the 2 combined worlds of crypto and domains ...you'd be tooting a different tune about this name !

The joke is you thinking it's worth $2k !!!!!

I would have gladly paid you $2k for the name long before this sale even took place.

My best bet is you know what you know about crypto from this forum and are not actively involed or in the full understanding of the world changing movement taking place! Or study it daily . It being crypto .

I'll Argee to disagree with you .
I see no point of continuing. Keep dreaming, it's beautiful.

•••
To me, Cryptoworld.com fell so cheap

•••
Wow!
Maybe Bitcoinworld.org for $250k ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Does this sale mean anything for the owner(s) of Crypto.World?

•••
•••
•••
Congrats, from the looks of it, it was priced at $9,999 in 2016, then bumped to $29K, and finally to it's end sale price, way to stick with it.

•••
CryptoWorld.com buyer could launch a .crypto gTLD for $180k

what a waste..
In what 2022?

$185K was the application fee for the last round, it will be up on the next round, and you still need guarantees in place, among other resources, easier said than done.

I believe .coin could have been a very profitable application had someone applied for it at this point.

Last edited:
•••
You do realize that both of those domains are better that the combo crypto and world.
The irony, both domains together were sold less than this one

you do realize that mm would have sold both the other domains for min half million right?

•••
I'm being realistic, nothing to hate about. Some people kill for money, some sell drugs and some "sell" domains. This is life.

You are really salty about this sale for some reason....and everyone reading the thread can see that. I hope you can get over it....to be ready for the next one :ROFL:

•••
I can imagine there is a huge demand for a cryptonoobproofplatform.

cryptonoobproofplatform.com ! A true gem! :)

•••
I saw so many domains like CryptoRate .com available once upon a time. *sigh*

It just goes to show, if you have a strong feel about some future trend then be patient. I have a domain now that I feel could be a 5-6 figure domain name in a few years but the highest I have been offered up to now is only $500. (A different niche).

•••
I saw so many domains like CryptoRate .com available once upon a time. *sigh*

It just goes to show, if you have a strong feel about some future trend then be patient. I have a domain now that I feel could be a 5-6 figure domain name in a few years but the highest I have been offered up to now is only $500. (A different niche).
Patience is the key but easier said than done

•••
Patience is the key but easier said than done

Much easier said than done. I learned some harsh lessons in domaining. I once sold many LLLL and 5N .com's BEFORE the big china boom. I did not wait and have patience long enough. That was my big lesson learned right there.

•••
professionalcrypto.com
Bitcoinblock.org
Just raise the price after seeing
Cryptoworld.com selling price

•••
How is this worth $195,000, yet alone how is this even worth $50...
People are selling 5L domains with some decent meanings for like $2-$10, and then this sells for 195k...

I'm seriously worried about the future of the domaining industry, if these domains are somehow selling for 20,000%+ more than they should be...

•••
Are you serious? That domain does not worth even 1% of its "sale" price.
Cryptoworld does not look like professional at all. .
Hmmmmm,

Ripple
Petrocoin
Bitcoincash
Litecoin
Huobi
Lend Coin
Barter DEX
Big ONE Exchange
Decred.
By gosh, even Parsec Frontiers.

You have any idea what is going on in Crypto World?
It's rather amazing. It really is something else.

Crypto World is an amazing name for right now and the near future at the very least.
Congratulations for certain.

•••
•••
•••
The cryptocurrency experts are saying there could be a possible change coming very soon.......

•••
How is this worth $195,000, yet alone how is this even worth $50...
People are selling 5L domains with some decent meanings for like $2-$10, and then this sells for 195k...

I'm seriously worried about the future of the domaining industry, if these domains are somehow selling for 20,000%+ more than they should be...

IF you truly are going to post something that utterly stupid here ..such as implying
"crypto world . Com " is hardly worth $50

Then you should just give up Domaining RIGHT NOW and try reading up on some crypto forums , blogs, news , gee idk the Internet and perhaps a little more on this forum !

Idk what the deal is with hate but you can't confuse hate with dumb and what you just said is FLAT OUT DUMB !:stop:

Less posting , more study!

Last edited:
•••
The cryptocurrency experts are saying there could be a possible change coming very soon.......

It is inevitable change is on the way...global banks and global big money are not fond of crypto...that is probably why MM went ahead and moved it rather than continue to hold. Hope I am wrong as I have a few coin names...time will tell.

Last edited:
•••
Uummm.... I'm glad you told me that. I need to keep my eyes wide open

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back