Dynadot

news Mike Mann just sold CryptoWorld.com for....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Mike Mann has just sold CryptoWorld.com for $194,888.

What are your thoughts on the price?

Cryptoworld_sale.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am being everyday more skeptical with these kind of wired sales.
Money laundry or other illegal things are involved.
Maybe someone dumped his all Bitcoin into the real investment (domain)

•••
•••

There is NOTHING weird about about that price for THAT name period!

I had been watching that name and expected him to sell it soon.

•••
There is NOTHING weird about about that price for THAT name period!

I had been watching that name and expected him to sell it soon.
Are you serious? That domain does not worth even 1% of its "sale" price.
Cryptoworld does not look like professional at all. What's the next sale, crypto4ever.com?
Here are the keyword+world domain sales: https://namebio.com/?s==kjNwMDM4UTM
Checked 15 of the best sales: 4 where developed, one redirects.

•••
Cryptoworld does not look like professional at all. What's the next sale, crypto4ever.com?

perhaps you should check up on your Crypto Knowledge first! :banghead:

•••
You do realize

CryptoRate.com just sold for $99,888

CryptoNews.com $50,536

and that's not even the reasoning behind what I'm saying.

You have to be quit dim to think CryptoWorld is a "bad" name ...and you've been doing this how long?

Come on !

Last edited:
•••

The fact that is does not sound/look 'professional' isn't a disadvantage per se. I can imagine there is a huge demand for a cryptonoobproofplatform. For people like myself for example.

•••
This is a great sale & motivation for everyone owning Coin & Crypto domains.

•••
CryptoWorld.com is a great name with a lot of utility and I believe that has been only been partially priced in to the sale. Anyone with a good understanding of the industry would realize just how valuable that domain is....I wouldn't have been surprised it if sold for $300k.

•••
Admittedly, I'm not into crypto currency, but from a strictly brandable perspective the price seemed pretty high to me as well, just because there are plenty of similar alternatives that could likely be had at a much more affordable price.

•••
Yeah sure. This is why there are millions of domains registered by domainers dreaming that one day they will win the lottery. The only reason is because they see this.

•••
•••
CryptoWorld.com buyer could launch a .crypto gTLD for $180k

what a waste..

•••
Admittedly, I'm not into crypto currency, but from a strictly brandable perspective the price seemed pretty high to me as well, just because there are plenty of similar alternatives that could likely be had at a much more affordable price.

I was honestly expecting to see it go for 250-500k

194,888 is just as great !

•••
You do realize

CryptoRate.com just sold for $99,888

CryptoNews.com $50,536

and that's not even the reasoning behind what I'm saying.

You have to be quit dim to think CryptoWorld is a "bad" name ...and you've been doing this how long?

Come on !
You do realize that both of those domains are better that the combo crypto and world.
The irony, both domains together were sold less than this one

•••
•••
You do realize that both of those domains are better that the combo crypto and world.
The irony, both domains together were sold less than this one

I realize that holds no water to your point !

If you think cryptoworld is a poor name and barely with $2k ( your 1%)....you should just refrain from anything crypto related !

•••
Incredible. Need to take a short note now to fathom where my $194k will come. From

•••
I realize that holds no water to your point !

If you think cryptoworld is a poor name and barely with $2k ( your 1%)....you should just refrain from anything crypto related !
$2k value is not poor. You are throwing numbers and not realizing value.
$250k-$500k what a joke.

•••
•••
https://namebio.com/?s==EDN3MDM4UTM
For those like me that don't understand crypto, check the sales.

Without realizing it, you're kind of making the case for the sale. Just sort by highest price, and you see what? The top sales are from 2017, one 2018. I imagine 2018 sales will start to top the 2017 sales.

Great sale, why the hate.

And this is sloppy:

"are involved", like it's a statement of fact or something. If you post stuff like that, something illegal, money laundering, you should have evidence backing it up.

Last edited:
•••
•••
$2k value is not poor. You are throwing numbers and not realizing value.
$250k-$500k what a joke.

Yep only sold for $55k below $250k.........what a joke .......NOT!

I respect your views and judgement as a domainer ... That I can't contest with but what I am " assuming " is you have a lack of Crypto knowledge or and also not actively involved in it . If I'm wrong im wrong ,but if you understood more of the 2 combined worlds of crypto and domains ...you'd be tooting a different tune about this name !

The joke is you thinking it's worth $2k !!!!!

I would have gladly paid you $2k for the name long before this sale even took place.

My best bet is you know what you know about crypto from this forum and are not actively involed or in the full understanding of the world changing movement taking place! Or study it daily . It being crypto .

I'll Argee to disagree with you .

Last edited:
•••
Without realizing it, you're kind of making the case for the sale. Just sort by highest price, and you see what? The top sales are from 2017, one 2018. I imagine 2018 sales will start to top the 2017 sales.

Great sale, why the hate.

And this is sloppy:

"are involved", like it's a statement of fact or something. If you post stuff like that, something illegal, money laundering, you should have evidence backing it up.
I'm being realistic, nothing to hate about. Some people kill for money, some sell drugs and some "sell" domains. This is life.

•••
I'm being realistic, nothing to hate about. Some people kill for money, some sell drugs and some "sell" domains. This is life.

No, you're not being realistic. While those things happen, you have no idea if that's the case with this one. You shouldn't be throwing accusations like that around without any proof whatsoever. It reflects poorly on you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back