IT.COM

Michelle has been moved down

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
It has been advised that for this thread to remain.. there should be no negativity :)

After many pms and messages on other forums (thank you) to question why I have been demoted I would like to confirm that rather then leave the only choice I had was to take on the role of member services.

Please remember to keep this thread positive :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I hope you are happy with your new position, that's all that counts :)

•••
Well I hope you are happy with your new position, that's all that counts :)

No :)

but keeping this thread positive so it stays:)

•••
It has been advised that for this thread to remain.. there should be no negativity :)

After many pms and messages on other forums (thank you) to question why I have been demoted I would like to confirm that rather then leave the only choice I had was to take on the role of member services.

Please remember to keep this thread positive :)

So it's been advised that we can't say what we want?

I thought that part of the "New Namepros" was so that
we get to say whatever the hell we want without editing or deletions? So that's not true?

and keeping true with the "transparency" everyone was promised,
why was this "the only choice"? What happened?

That's about as positive as I'm going to be ;)

•••
What can't you do as part of 'Member Services' that you could before?

•••
•••
Playing golf is not a positive thing!

That is just small white ball abuse!

•••
Playing golf is not a positive thing!

That is just small white ball abuse!

Ok well Im hitting the bar after.. thats positive :p

•••
•••
•••
Can you explain, in a positive way, why your position has changed?

Positive keywords include; love, rainbows & lollipops

•••
Can you explain, in a positive way, why your position has changed?

Keeping it positive :)

Gonna love having more time off watching out for rainbows but wont be sucking lollipops as they are bad for your teeth :p

Its all good its only a forum at the end of the day ....

•••
Don't forget the NP smileys (lots of):
:xf.love::gl::imho::yell::zzz::hearts::!::wave::|

•••
I think a candy fairy tale will make people feel better

A gummy bear and a Jelly belly bean were walking in the mystical magical fairytale land. The gummy bear noticed a busy ginger bread house maker trying to build the biggest gingerbread house in all the land. But the gingerbread house maker couldn't squeeze the taffy swirling icing fast enough nor push the gumdrops to the gingerbread walls, so he had the gummy bear and a Jelly belly bean help him. After a while the gummy bear and Jelly belly bean were happily helping the gingerbread house maker build the new gingerbread house. But a urgent call from the giant lollipop land made the gingerbread house maker go away, as there more people wanting lollipops than gingerbread homes. While the gingerbread house maker was gone the gummy bear figured out a new method of gluing gumdrops to the gingerbread wall. But the Jelly belly bean was no longer tall enough to reach the gumdrops using this new method. When the gingerbread house maker came back from the giant lollipop land, he heard about the new gingerbread techniques and decided to only give Pixy Stixs to the gummy bear.

•••
Play golf.. which I am tomorrow :)
Some of my favorite (favourite) golf quotes by Bob Hope..

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

"Golf is my real profession. Entertainment is just a sideline. I tell jokes to pay my greens fees."

Keep doing your best and have fun, Michelle!

•••
Michelle actually you are a nice girl, maybe its just that you are not suitable to be a mod but there are at least two worse than you and still hanging here as a mod.

Be a happy girl.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I just asked to be removed as moderator. I enjoyed the opportunity but felt this whole issue affected us all in some ways.
I hope you find your new position rewarding .
All the best.

•••
Any more mods going to be not mods?
Hahahahaha....

•••
Who let Obama in? All I see is Change going on lately :wave:

•••
Michelle, green looks nice on you! %%-

•••
Sad to lose a great admin, the last left from the past regime of NP.
Scorp is a great admin, super active and knowledgeable as can be.
I hope there is no animosity between you and the rest of the higher powers,
Maybe things will turn around and you will be back?
Hmm first archangel then you then gemstar. Crazy.
These types of changes can be harmful for board activity,
Let's hope that's not the case here.

Take care MM :)

•••
So we have to stay positive?

I remember hearing once about a member of parliament who once referred to opposition as the stupid half of the room and was told it was bad etiquette and unacceptable to call them stupid by the speaker... he rephrased it to .. the half of the room that isn't the one that's not stupid...

I feel the same way here.

[I wish I remembered the smart ass and actual quote]

It's a double standard anyway - Randy's Resignition [sic] thread was an anything goes affair.. it's a shame because that is my "Thread of the Year" nominee.. and this one never had a chance.

It's a effing disgrace. :lol:

•••
I will just say Michelle you are the definition of what is good about forums. If I ran a forum,(which I don't and have no plans)I would hire you in a second for real pay.

I hope you enjoy some more personal time and never let anyone steal your joy.

•••

Advised by whom? Where?

Are you saying this or is someone else? If it is someone else they should come here and say it themself.

This whole thread is hard to understand, I don't know what is going on here. I'm not sure it is worth making the effort to figure it out or whether this is a good place to be.

NP policies, and deletions, used to mean there could be no criticism of any kind, even constructive. Is that going back to being so? Then we should be told explicitly, not by opaque hints.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back