Dynadot

Michael Jackson domain name what the &#@^ is wrong with these people!?

NameSilo
Watch
Hello I'm watching CNN live, LA times confirm MJ is Dead CNN has not confirm it yet. So I go to check to see if any of these cybersnakes idiots register MJ domain name and I can not believe it MichaelJacksondied.com and Michaeljacksondies.com is registered. What the hell is wrong with these people this just PISS me off these people are not Human. Some people do anything to make a dollar! SICK!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you expect anything different?

•••
Indeed, the level of disrepect is off the scale.

So sad.

RIP Michael..

Whatever anybody had to say about him he was musical genius, and man could he dance.. I, for one, thought he seemed like a decent person. Anyone who could come up with the earth song had to be..

•••
Things people do for mighty $ :sick:

•••
i dont find anything wrong with that, what if he put up a tribute site or something?

•••
michaeljacksonisdead.com

What the hell is wrong with these people!?

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

i dont find anything wrong with that, what if he put up a tribute site or something?[/QUO

those DN are not going to be use for a tribute site, they can set up a tribute page on Facebook or Myspace! >:(

•••
This is what is wrong with the domain industry. People who are trying to run a legitimate business have to be associated with these morons.

Brad

•••
very sad indeed ... i remember hearing about elvis' death, this may be bigger worldwide

on a side note, how did you know these were registered?

•••
this is what is wrong with the domain industry. People who are trying to run a legitimate business have to be associated with these morons.

Brad

exactly!

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

very sad indeed ... i remember hearing about elvis' death, this may be bigger worldwide

on a side note, how did you know these were registered?

MichaelJacksondied.com Michaeljacksondies.com, MichaelJacksonisdead.com

•••
I would never stoop that low to try and cash in on someones death!:td::'(

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

i dont find anything wrong with that, what if he put up a tribute site or something?

Along with Adsense right?

•••
Michaeljacksondied.com
website already built and ads on it.

Technical Contact
xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx @aol.com
5406 godfrey rd
xxxxx
xxxx
xxx
Phone:
Fax:

Record created on: 2009-06-25 17:50:01.0
Database last updated on: 2009-06-25 17:51:33.447
Domain Expires on: 2010-06-25 17:50:02.0

•••
Agreed, i really hate this kind of domain registration. Anything for a fast buck and it really gives us honest domainers a bad name.

•••
I would never stoop that low to try and cash in on someones death!:td::'(

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Along with Adsense right?

well hes time still cost money maybe he has family or donate the funds to..... mj's child victims.. :P

come on nothing is free guys.. if i were the one who got the domain i would be very happy and earn from it.. hes dead theres nothing we can do but just make the most out of it..

im sure who ever owns the domain have loved michael's music and feel sorry someone great died.

•••
Nope, i can guarantee it was simply to make a quick buck...extremely poor taste...really sad some domainers do this stuff...even got Adsense on it so quick...? Damn...really low...

•••
Nope, i can guarantee it was simply to make a quick buck...extremely poor taste...really sad some domainers do this stuff...even got Adsense on it so quick...? Damn...really low...

This is like a kick in the groin to all the honest Domainers, this just give us a bad name!

•••
People are mad and totally disrespectful! Michaeljacksondies.com had been registered on Feb 17, 2009 (?!)

•••
•••
Everytime a famous person dies or their is some tragedy, some idiot tries to make a buck off it. In this case, I imagine we'll see these domain names drop next year. Waste of time, money, and integrity.

•••
Worse than this were some of the very cruel comments made on news posts, such as "His nose fell off!"
If anyone doubts the veneer of civilization we take for granted is very thin, they only need to read what people write anonymously when given the chance.

•••
I wonder if the family could take legal action?

•••
•••
•••
I wonder whether there are other death-related domains about still living celebrities! Mad 'domainers' (they can't be even called so) seem to be waiting for celebrities to die just to monetize the sad happening! Shame on you!

•••
first thing i did was write a news release for one of my clients who has a web site with news content.

i never did anything to michael jackson by why shouldn't I make my feelings known?

I didn;t like some of the things they said about farrah either in some of the stories.

MJ was IMPORTANT it was therapeutic to let it out there.

ps people own lady diana sites and they are not sickos.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back