Domain Empire

MHeys - Scammer - PayPal Won't Do Anything

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
MHeys
[email protected]
[email protected]

O.k He scammed me shortly after he got banned from here, Paypal just said they won't do anything, not sure why, His emails comes up on google with a few forums, Which hes poste don i'll warn that forum if i have to.

But can i do anything hes not gonna get away with it even tho it was $12 its princibles here, Can i do something.

Komp.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Moved to correct section :)

•••
•••
If paypal wont do anything the best you can do is go round, find any forums he has a good reputation on, or he seems to enjoy using, and ruin his rep on them all, that seems to annoy a lot of people

•••
•••
I will give him a ring if i was you:D

•••
•••
yes,
I think i should. Also i added him to yahoo & he doesnt know it's me so if he comes on will say somethng like.

You have 7 days to refund, I have you're address blablabla.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Thanks.

I'm just so mad
Can i contact hes i.p i want to do whatever i can to make hes internet life misery

P.s
I just found out hes a ebay member but they won't give me hes i.d so anyone with it it would help :)

Last edited:
•••
I would definitely call his ISP and talk to them and try my best to get him off the internet if i was you :D I can understand how angry you are, that's exactly how i would feel :D

•••
A friend of mine claims he has a software he wrote that can burn someone's HDD by their IP :] lolz

•••
I would never dream of it..

•••
PayPal has stopped being involved with internet (virtual) items and services. :( I got scammed by a host and couldn't get my $35 back. (never go with hostaway.net)

Anyway, the best thing you can probably do right now is warn others unfortunately. I don't understand why PayPal has changed this policy though... :|

•••
lol ya, Paypal is poo for fraud.

Speaking to him on yahoo, ''I dont know who you are talking about, I'm just using his account''
If only i lived near :( Someone please what can i do i can only find 2 forums of his.
It would help if he wasn't a sycastic scammer :yell:

Ok....

Added him to msn a couple of days ago, He came on a few mins ago, And said whos this, I told him he said oh kompm He said what domains where they ni**** (don't know why he said that.) I said no i just want my refund he said well i have $6 in my paypal account he then sent me the $6.00?????

''Why did you do it'' To be honest i don't know.

This guy needs serious help!

But at least i got $6 he ows me $4 he said he will pay it when he gets more..

This is weird.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back