Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Meta Owners (dawt com)
Metaverse Own (dawt com)
Verse Homes (dawt com)
Verse Places (dawt com)

•••
•••
What does this mean?

longtail is the term for the “longer version” off domain
Metaverse longtail
Meta Shorter

In this case

Metaverse + P/l/a/c/e (.) com it’s what I was referring to.

•••
•••
i have a watchlist of a bunch of meta, metaverse names that i found available. names that i think about but most i will never register. every time i check the list there are more and more names that are showing as registered. people are starting to lose their minds picking up just about everything that they can find. i just checked and there are a few more gone. names like metatating and metamanufacture. someone grabbed metajpg and slapped a 5 figure bin on it. i don't think these names will bring those kind of prices but you never know.

•••
What special about cards?

If you look into Augmented Reality Cards it will give you a good idea about the various use cases that can be applied to cards.

•••
How is 5 better than 150?

It's not, that was the point I was making.

Meta (.one) was a better domain name than the ones that sold for more imo

•••
Yes I got one of my names appraised so I did hear the metaverse appraisal.

Basically he said about the domain name .com

Put this domain name to the side and just wait for however long it takes. But don't sell for anything less than 7 figures because this is a 7 figure domain name.

Good job I don't own it. I would of listed it for $10,000 :xf.laugh:

Nice. I hapen to have that domain, Keyword+cards.com
Would be good to know if that Clubhouse was recorded or if it has been posted as a Podcast somewhere.

•••
Gometaverso.com
MetaversoCrypto.com
CryptoMetaverso.com
Cards.org

Last edited:
•••
Nice. I hapen to have that domain, Keyword+cards.com
Would be good to know if that Clubhouse was recorded or if it has been posted as a Podcast somewhere.

Yeah would be nice hopefully someone was recording it.

It could of been Metaverse Card (.com) I suppose but like I said to you in our private chat I think "cards" is better imo.

The person who asked the question had a UK accent. Rick's suggestion that the metaverse was the future and that a big company like barclaycard could even come after this name in the future confirms it was definitely one of these two names.

Maybe email Rick to ask him directly. I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem reconfirming his appraisal.

•••
•••
Yeah would be nice hopefully someone was recording it.

It could of been Metaverse card (.com) I suppose but like I said to you in our private chat I think "cards" is better imo.

The person who asked the question had a UK accent. Rick's suggestion that the metaverse was the future and that a big company like barclaycard could even come after this name in the future confirms it was definitely one of these two names.

Maybe email Rick to ask him directly. I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem reconfirming his appraisal.

Hey, thanks for the info and for the suggestion.
I just send a DM via twitter to Rick.
As you say, could well be keyword+card (in singular). Pretty much sure I saw that domain some time back in Jason Cassidy "buddle".

Well time will tell :)

Last edited:
•••
Maybe, next 6 months after verse words sale sunami ...... :xf.rolleyes:
Some developed website...
Verse//.com
Verse//.in
Verse//.mx
Verse//.fashion

•••
MetaArcades .com
MetaverseArcades .com

•••
Hey, thanks for the info and for the suggestion.
I just send a DM via twitter to Rick.
As you say, could well be keyword+card (in singular). Pretty much sure I saw that domain some time back in Jason Cassidy "buddle".

Well time will tell :)

I just asked the Mod of the Clubhouse chat and she confirmed it was infact Metaverse Card (.com) that was valued by Rick for being a 7 figure name.

Apologies for the confusion but I do believe your version is even better.

All the best with it(y)

Last edited:
•••
Felt like can't really go wrong with this hand-reg

MetaverseCapital . co . uk

•••
in Co / Club / Shop / us.

•••
•••
it is now tough to find metaverse domains at a reg fee. Anyway, I regd meta-verse()today. Not sure if it works or not. Metaverse is a new technology so finding matches that work needs a lot of lateral thinking.

Anyway, I have found some domains at SH & BB showcasing Meta+keyword domains at a price that I think needs to be increased. (I don't own any meta names at brandable marketplaces as of today)

For example, names at BB which are under 2k-5k are meta followed by the below keyword as a suffix are:

Lib|Mila|Sana|Mighty|Night|Highway|Quad|Native|Scopy|Din|Roam|Margin|Ville|Thunder|Duty|Ganic|Vy|Wise|Pink|Premium|Netic|Puma|Edition|Measure|Grit|Hustle|Output|Factura|Gamma|Markers|Grand|Ful|Cular|Jar|Orbit|Tough|Sector|Clone|Department|Traction|Dove|Fracton|Metry|Ta|Select|Component|Hen|Headquarters|Flock|Cave|Army|Penny|Epik|Rebel|Netix|Ideas|Flare|Arrow|Crate|Sponsor|Depot|Campaign|Pledge|Defense|Cord|Audience|Tally|Hound|Load|Twist|ETC

Above were obviously registered keeping not metaverse in mind but some other business brands.

Well, great thread. And, will be following.

•••
Looks like MetaEvents dot com has sold on Buydomains.

•••
Looks like MetaEvents dot com has sold on Buydomains.

It sold last month for $4,888. Was it not on Namebio before? Or did they just publish?

Nice domain!

Last edited:
•••
I just asked the Mod of the Clubhouse chat and she confirmed it was infact Metaverse Card (.com) that was valued by Rick for being a 7 figure name.

Apologies for the confusion but I do believe your version is even better.

All the best with it(y)

Hey really apreciate you have been asking around! (y)
Lest hope we all get lucky and make some good earnings!

Thanks again

•••
MetaDirectory.org

Directory of metaverse

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back