Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You'll find it best to not engage Alcy lol Just do you Rob. Congrats again on the acquisition.

I mean I should know this by now lol

thanks again.

•••
•••
I like Meta+keyword, Keyword+verse, & Metaverse+Keyword

Not sure about the Keyword+Metaverse? "QQ Metaverse" "QQ Music Metaverse" "Kings Metaverse" - since there is really only 1 metaverse, "The Metaverse" (like The Internet).

"QQ Verse", "Kings Verse" - still signifies the "metaverse" link. A "Place+verse" within The Metaverse. Like MagicLeap's "Magicverse".

Then Meta / Metaverse + Keyword seems a best fit for things/assets/things to do etc. within The Metaverse.

•••
•••
Maybe a Meta DJ will be a real job soon

•••
Regged a brandable

Meta // Vertigo // .com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Nice. I do have VerseDJ ./com which is kind of crappy lol. But I do have Meta VJ /com for Video Jockey which is what I foresee for the future. Also nice to see metaversal being used huh
Yes, I’m always checking for that lol…

Last edited:
•••
•••
Not sure if this has been reported here yet, but I saw that Meta // Rooms // .net sold for $30K.

Last edited:
•••
And meta/avatars/net sold for 44k
.net is one fire

Last edited:
•••
Few HandRz recently

MetaverseH/u/d/ (com) (Heads Up Display)
Metaverse/H/u/d/s (com)
Meta/H/u/d/s/(com) & singular .net

Last edited:
•••
Neat tid bit of trivia for the day

Disney Owns
M/e/t/a/+Place(com) circa 2004

.io taken

.net under dev

longtail com mine :) and had low 4F igoffer on already

Last edited:
•••
Neat tid bit of trivia for the day

Disney Owns
M/e/t/a/+Place(com) circa 2004

.io taken

.net under dev

longtail com mine :) and had low 4F igoffer on already

Nice... I happen to have Meta Places ./com hope you get what you want for it in that sale!

•••
Nice... I happen to have Meta Places ./com hope you get what you want for it in that sale!

That's a Great one too! Very nice +plural for Meta. GL

•••
Registered today:

МеtаРеrsоnаlitу.nеt
МеtаРrоfilеs.nеt

•••
Just got another low four-figure offer for

Metaverse // World // .com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Acquired this oldy from 2004. One more added to the portfolio.

Meta / Agent ./com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks my friend! It's taking me years and time to get to where I am now, and grit to be willing to invest that kind dough. My largest investment in a single name to date :)

Cheers
So noit hand regged?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back