Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atta

Top Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I created a website (metalogics.xyz) for my domains showcase four months ago. Recently, I updated the design and changed the logo.

I am not sure whether the domain landing pages are good or not. But I would love to hear your feedback how you feel about them.

I would highly appreciate your improvement suggestions if any.

Thanks,
Atta

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Metalogics, Nice grid layout, your site is very easy to navigate. I like how the CTA 3 x Slider only takes up 2/3 of the width and you have headlines (blog entries) on the right. There seems to be some unnecessary whitespace within the four UI Cards proceeding the CTA Slider, though that could be a Firefox rendering error.

Some of the UI Cards for the Coupon Codes Slider are out of sync Height wise.
I see you make tasteful use of UI Cards further down the page as well which is awesome because UI Cards are the Future and the Now :)

Apart from that, this is a pleasant site to browse.

Regards.matt

•••
•••
Hey .. it looks good .. as mentioned above could be tweaked a bit, but definitely much more good than bad.

On the content side .. unless you're making affiliate money from the hosting, I'd feature some of your actual domains on the main page.

Sidenote: You have a typo in BuildingInsurance.com

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back