Dynadot

Reimbrand.com says hello to the NAMEPROS community

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reimbrand Domains

Impact
Hello Domainer Community

14 days ago I started with my Reimbrand.com domain website.
A lot of time and effort went into the design. I would be very happy
about your feedback and suggestions for improvement.
All the best from Germany

Robin from Reimbrand Domains

Reimbrand.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
I like the site, it looks very good. I'd trim the portfolio though. I can't speak about the German language names, but some of the English are, err, mediocre, and for me dilute the quality of a professional looking site. I think it would look better with just your very best names, and maybe the others listed somewhere else.
I've only had a quick look, but couple of other things came to mind; Your "Domain Topics" menu would probably be better named "Categories", and I wonder if a 15% surcharge for an escrow service might be seen as a bit steep?

Welcome to np, good luck (y)

•••
Hi,
I like the site, it looks very good. I'd trim the portfolio though. I can't speak about the German language names, but some of the English are, err, mediocre, and for me dilute the quality of a professional looking site. I think it would look better with just your very best names, and maybe the others listed somewhere else.
I've only had a quick look, but couple of other things came to mind; Your "Domain Topics" menu would probably be better named "Categories", and I wonder if a 15% surcharge for an escrow service might be seen as a bit steep?

Welcome to np, good luck (y)

•••
Hi
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you like the design of the site. The English-language domains are mainly from the Gold category and these are almost mostly fantasy names. I agree with you that they may not suit everyone's taste. However, when I look at some of the big platforms what unassignable word constructions are offered there, I think our quality is not so bad and, above all, more speakable. In addition, we also try to provide the business idea. Yes, you are right, the Domain Topics need to be renamed. Either to Domain Categories or Domain Search. I also have the feeling that the search is not really noticed up there because it is perhaps too minimalistic and inconspicuous. What do you mean? The 15% for the escrow service are the fees we have to pay if the purchase is made via Sedo.

I have another question about this. Is it ok to point out that a direct purchase from us can negotiate the prices? We have listed all of our domains with Sedo MLS Premium at a fixed price and don't want to be kicked out.

thank you again for your feedback

•••
AHHH could it be that you mean the domains selfuck.com and shitfake.com? ;)

yes, sometimes creativity goes crazy

•••
Nice name! Will look at your portfolio.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back