IT.COM

discuss Market correction on 4l chips 5l is next

NameSilo
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
I was a fan of the 4l.com domains for a long time and have been flowing the market a while. I see a lot of panic on 4l investors specially on chips, i think its time for 4l Market correction. It has reached on its pick and now market is desperately in need of a price correction or you may say floor price like we had quite a time ago :)

4ls.jpg

I also think the crazy price like 2300$-3000$ should not continue raising, it should fall a little, and that brings us to 5l, another reason for 5l.com market to rise ( weather chip or western 5l.coms ) . People are more and more investing on domains and they need another slot to invest there money, and what's best then a raising niche 5l.com, sister category of 4l just like 3l is sister category of 2l :).

I think this way:

There are 3 category of domain investors:

# Small cash flow
# Rich cash flow
# Elite cash flow

2L or 3L are dominated by Elites for years, before 2015 a few Rich cash flow domainers were able to invest on the 3L category but now even for them its hard to invest on them.

So now Elite cash flow is dominating 2L & 3L on there own, So Rich cash flow goes to dominate the 4L market, That brings us to the Small cash flow domainers. They will invest on the 5l market or they must leave the game which ain't gonna happen.

The face of the domaining is about to change. On the Elite category we will see corporation's holding large portfolio even the elite domainers will have to fall back against corporate money or brokerage domains :).

Any thoughts will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Big bank will always take little bank. ;)

Currently, I'm # SmallCashFlow but that will change this year!

Last edited:
•••
Adding a 5th letter makes the number of combinations skyrocket, which is why buyers are generally looking for 5L pronounceables/words only. I hope you're right though because I have a couple :)

•••
Adding a 5th letter makes the number of combinations skyrocket, which is why buyers are generally looking for 5L pronounceables/words only. I hope you're right though because I have a couple :)
A lot of domainers from here are holding pronounceable 5l's but pretty silently :), It is a secure investment no doubt.

•••
A pullback in LLLL.com liquid price is natural and probably needed, the way they went up last year. I think we need to get used to price fluctuations in these kinds of liquid domains, similar to how prices move up and down for real estate, commodities, collectibles, etc.

Many LLLL.com are useful for end users and have demand from domain investors, and since there is a limited pool of them that will help support the price.

As for LLLLL.com and up, and even NNNNNN.com and up, you start hitting a million + combinations so that is where the speculation comes more into play. The longer the more risky. With the longer combinations you need to have patterns, or a made-up pronounceable word, or some meaning in the numbers or letters to have value, because there are just too many random combinations to give them value at this time. Maybe in 5 or 10 years random 5L.com and 6N/7N.com will look really good, who knows.

•••
if you would really look into 4l.com you would recognise that the chart is showing a decent support level at around 1.9K to 2k and now recovering strongly

its chinese new year
and trades will recover after 15th feb

http://www.llllsales.com/charts.php

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back