Domain Empire

Who hate to invest on 5l chips

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
As the title says, Do we have members who hate to invest on 5l.com chips and see it as a bad investment and why?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
THought about regging ULTRA RARE 5L.NET CHIPS .. all gone as far I searched.

•••
pattern crapola hype being pushed to the newbies

folks pretending to be chinese, to up the ante

so many mind games being played

lemmings falling off the cliffs trying to catch up

suckers market for sure

imo...

so.... 6 months later

how did those 5 letter chips work out for you?

•••
so.... 6 months later

how did those 5 letter chips work out for you?

I for one can't believe I got caught up in the hype, single worst mistake i've made so far in part time domaining.

I spent low 5 figures on them and fully expect to just delete them in the coming months. Not the end of the world as overall in the chinese market made ROI despite this error, so this would have been a bonus for me, but still who likes spending 5 figures to get 0 back.

I feel much more worried for those that took risks they couldn't afford to go wrong and now are stuck with valueless junk. Scary times for some IMO.

•••
domaining needs patience

upload_2016-6-30_21-29-7.png

•••
I tried to warn at the time. Provided calculations showing that there are no fundamentals behind. But just got my motives for posting it questioned plus some aggressive posts.

Hopefully helped some to stop spending or limit it...

•••
Not investing in 5l doesn't mean you hate them but if you have many other options available to invest.
I congrats you having 1.75k profit. I think as for as of you r doing good in some thing you can keep on doing that.
That kinda give motivation to others as well. Good job man. And I also don't hate 5l

•••
I was not too confident on the 5L and I am glad I did not commit too much. Just around 20-30 domains. So its really not a significant loss.

•••
when i saw random 4l.com chips selling upto 3k at peak times, I understood this can't last forever.. and never even gave 5l.com chips a second look.

i do congratulate those who cashed in on their random 4l.com chips at those prices though.. while of course at same time feeling terribly sorry for those who bought them for this kind of money. seems like this was one of those cases where the only way for someone to win big, was for someone else to lose big.

sucks I know.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back