Dynadot

Who hate to invest on 5l chips

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
As the title says, Do we have members who hate to invest on 5l.com chips and see it as a bad investment and why?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i can see you are selling yours at below regfee now.
have you turned into a hater already?

*i dont have any nor have i ever had a single, just curious

•••
Nope i have profit on them. And it made me already 1.75k in 45 days :)

Thanks.

•••
Nope i have profit on them. And it made me already 1.75k in 45 days

...then why are you selling at loss now? not seeing potential anymore?

•••
You did not understand on 7$ i have profit. i can register cheap.

•••
•••
Not hate but don't want to get in this 5L thing. I didn't buy/sell any 5L so called chips. IMO 5L, 7N, 8N is a pure speculation.

•••
26x26x26x26x26 = ? My God!!

•••
I bought 125 in November. Sold one for $1,450 via GD. Hard to hate that.

•••
I think 5L letter generic combinations will show decent returns this year, mainly because there is low entry costs and large availability. This tends to move markets very quickly.

There has also been increased interest in the namespace in the past week.

•••
•••
what about the other 124?

The sale of their 1 friend more than paid for them all ... so I can't hate on them thanks to their buddy...
Past that, 11 months is a really long time in the domain world. I know some of those 124 are jealous of their buddy that's flying the coop. And when one domain is jealous of another they're more motivated to get out and sell.

•••
Too many combinations. Therefore, I did not invest any.

•••
The sale of their 1 friend more than paid for them all ... so I can't hate on them thanks to their buddy...
Past that, 11 months is a really long time in the domain world. I know some of those 124 are jealous of their buddy that's flying the coop. And when one domain is jealous of another they're more motivated to get out and sell.

that's funny

sure, one sale may have paid cost to acquire all, but you may have to pay rent for each of them tricks, next year.

:)

Good Luck, though!

imo....

•••
that's funny

sure, one sale may have paid cost to acquire all, but you may have to pay rent for each of them tricks, next year.

Good Luck, though!

imo....

Ya, I mean... It sucks that I've been renewing most of my premium 5N for the past 9 or 10 years too, but I don't particularly care. ;)

•••
only 5L premium patterns might have some value in the future. Patterns like AABAA

•••
only 5L premium patterns might have some value in the future. Patterns like AABAA
All patterns has value right now the thing is for a few patters not yet above reg fee, but they will soon.

Thanks.

•••

For the record, that is not what I sold. So others do have "some value". ;)

•••
For the record, that is not what I sold. So others do have "some value". ;)

yes but i am talking about liquid value. you can sell it anytime and there will be demand for it. sure there will be some non-patterns that sell as well

•••
yes but i am talking about liquid value. you can sell it anytime and there will be demand for it. sure there will be some non-patterns that sell as well
It has already became "There is" there will be is gone almost 1 week ago, This 5l chip buyout thing started near 3-4 months ago people bought AABAA like patterns back then now its getting time for the normal ones.

Here is a little Update:

AABCD pattern buyout completed.
ABBCD pattern Has 28038 domains left out of 163602 domains
ABCCD patterns Has 35773 domains left out of 163225 domains

Thanks.

•••
pattern crapola hype being pushed to the newbies

folks pretending to be chinese, to up the ante

so many mind games being played

lemmings falling off the cliffs trying to catch up

suckers market for sure

imo...

•••

suckers market for sure

imo...

Man i am not chinese that's what i can say. I only post what i see on sales and only sell what i have for sale. :)

•••
I only post what i see on sales

the illogics of regging random 5 letter domains in hopes of selling to some mysterious chinese buyer is.....

the same chinese person/people could be registering that crap too, but obviously they choose to buy in aftermarket.

now how smart does that sound?

not wise thinking is it? nope

and that's why it's a hyped-up market, cuz it makes no sense.

but it makes cents to the registrars

•••

suckers market for sure

imo...

Sorry. But I'm not a newbie.

Different strokes for different folks, but good luck to you. :-D

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back