NameSilo

Looking To Promote Website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
http://rewardproxy.com
The website is meant to be used in school for myspace mainly.

How would I go to promote it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd suggest link exchanges with other proxy sites, and also put a link in your email/forum sigs

•••
I had to laugh so hard when I seen you won 10 dollars via paypal.. and you own the site :|

do a lot of link exchanges or buy links on different sites.

•••
angisson said:
I had to laugh so hard when I seen you won 10 dollars via paypal.. and you own the site :|

do a lot of link exchanges or buy links on different sites.

Heh yea, I just opened the site today officially.
Yesterday I was the only one on it.

•••
•••
Arent the owners not allowed to enter the reward games etc as it means they could fix them to win...

like in gameshows etc no-one in the business/tv company/show(depends if its been bought by the company or if its run by them) can play it

•••
i'll tell a few friends at school. They'll tell a few more people. And it'll get around if some others do that.

Thing is it contains the word "proxy" and most (or maybe just my school) block any website with the word proxy, prox_y, or any other combination. (i've tried :hehe: )

•••
mmelen said:
http://rewardproxy.com
The website is meant to be used in school for myspace mainly.

How would I go to promote it?

I own a blog www.over-exposed.info that I use and kids in my school go on it lot's but they have no way to going to there emails but I guess a proxy would be a good idea so do you want to link exchange?

Your link will go under Affiliates.

•••
•••
•••
I think your missing the point.. he is not really asking for a link exchange or a shamless plug to your sites.

he is asking how to promote it.. and telling him that linking to your sites will help.. weill is not helping.

give him helpful info not just "Link to my site!!!"

•••
Well you should add it to proxy topsites like the one i gave you.

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back