• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 4.gif
    4.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope my microscope is different. Combination of first letter of checkupnow - 'C' and 'microscope design'

version - 1

checkup.png
Version - 2

check.png
Feedback much appreciated. thanks

Last edited:
•••
Hello,
Please check your PM
This is my option for you.
checkupnow.jpg

•••
Thanks for your entries guys. its a great start to the contest. Here is my feedback
@Jack007 Your microscope is definitely different but I just don't think the concept is clean and professional enough to display on a serious website. I would prefer something more elegant

@Filippos Pente I like how you have done the plus sign. Although I think it would look better if it was a bit smaller and on the right. Also I don't like the different color "up". If anything I would prefer the emphasis be on the word now and checkup remain the same color
Having said all this I am not a 100% sold on the concept and would love it if you could come up a different concept.

Draun

•••
•••
•••
Concept #3 Simple and Clean. Hope you will be interested in this design

checupnow.png

checup.png

Feedback will be great. thanks

Last edited:
•••
Hello:

Here's my try for this:

Thank you!

checkupnow1.jpg

checkupnow2.jpg

•••
@Jack007 not feeling the concepts brother. Still not as elegant as I want it. Sorry

@Mylene Delis I am blown away! Great job. I honestly have no feedback for this. This is definitely my favorite so far! Lets see how this contest goes but this is a strong candidate!

•••
my try, feed appreciated

ck1.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
How are these members still able to participate? I have seen so many copied work latley its crazy. On behalf of most of the designers i apologise t the contest holder, please keep a careful eye.

•••
Here is a couple of concepts from me, i tried to introduce the microscope in a "clever" way lol, hope it works for you. Feedback is appreciated.

•••

@9Generasi @Draun @steadler69

I know from where @9Generasi pulled out the image, FYI, that is me who posted the image on the other contest which currently going on another place.I did that because, the Contest holder of this contest clearly told me that he did not feel that my concept is not well suited for his brand. Don't I have the rights to use my own design in another contest. Its my design and I could use it anywhere I want until I sell it to someone else. So, please stop spoiling my name over here. .

•••
@Jack007 your new concept is good, but I am not feeling the color. I don't like that its single color it doesn't stand out in anyway and makes it look bland. Can you play around with it a bit more?

@steadler69 don't like the font or the microscope logo unfortunately. Sorry

@Jack007 @steadler69 @9Generasi
Lets not turn this thread into a witch hunt. Please keep this on topic and post any concepts that you have. I will be happy to provide more feedback

This contest is open for everyone ...Lets see some more designs guys and gals!

•••
•••
Clean, Simple and Professional. 100% original vector graphics. I tried to create something that was obviously medically related, but also illustrate clearly that it is a professional business. Feedback appreciated - please let me know if you would like to see any changes to this. Other ideas on the way.

(For a higher resolution preview, please click the image)

CheckUpNow4.png

Last edited:
•••
Logo Design Proposition:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
O33HjQK.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back