NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draun

Established Member
Impact
Hey Everyone!

Another logo contest here! …This is my 4th Contest with Namepros! My third one is currently running in another thread https://www.namepros.com/threads/logo-for-a-pathology-lab-50.998273/
This time the logo is for a company - digiverts

The name is a combination of 2 words Digital + Adverts = Digiverts

Colors: I don’t really have a preference for color but please note that this logo will be primarily used on business cards, letterheads, invoicesm envelopes, etc along with the website. So please use colors that are compatible with print as well as web.

Prize - $50 USD via PayPal

Vector so I can make changes in the future and use it in print and png files so I can start using it straight away with our website

Contest End Date - 11th February 2017

Additional Information – The logo is for a company that primarily deals with digital advertisements and digital marketing. Most of their clients high end businesses with massive advertisement budgets, so the logo needs to have a premium look and feel to it.

To look at the kind of logos I like please read the first post on my already open contest for another project here – https://www.namepros.com/threads/logo-for-a-pathology-lab-50.998273/

some other concepts I like related to this project
DigitalApple-500-247.jpg df8eed92880dc323fc251fe7ef716765.jpg Image.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the entries guys!
I am not a big fan of the DV logos.The logo is a single world "digiverts" I would be okay with just the letter D or something completely abstract (related to digtal or advertising or marketing)so even a logo without any central icon but just words drawn creatively?
I'll just attach a few example of what I mean
104.png 012.png 101.png 100.png

These logos don't necessarily have any icon on them but still convey the message ..hope that makes sense

Anyway here is my individual feedback to all the concepts

@Jack007 Not a fan of the star concept man, and the logo overall isn't very elegant. Sorry

@steadler69 Not a fan of the DV as I mentioned earlier. Also don't like the color or font either. Sorry

@K.Youness I like the colors and even though I don't like DV logos this one looks pretty good. But I would still like to see other options that are not DV. Thanks

@logoesdesign I like the abstract design. But not a fan of the colors.. Also not too sure of the font either (maybe its just the color ..not sure)

@dikoka Its nice but I am looking for something other than DV sorry

@bingbang simple and elegant. I think its a good concept. I like the colors already. But could you try few more color options? Thanks

Hope this makes things clear guys

Cheers
Draun

•••
New design. Colors can be changed, I hope you like it!
DigivertsV22.jpg

•••
New design
logo.jpg

logo.jpg

logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi @Draun,

Thank you for your feedback! Here are some color options:

d2.png

d3.png

d1.png

•••
•••
Hello:

Here's my try for this:
digiverts.png

•••
@dikoka I like the concept. Your fonts are pretty good too. Could you maybe try some other variation for the letter "d" in the same setting?

@logoesdesign Don't really like either of the concepts unfortunately. Especially the fonts. They just look too weird to me. Sorry. Having said that I like what you have done with the letter "D" in your second concept, just not the overall logo. Hope that makes sense

@Jack007 Sorry not really feeling this concept. Don't like the font or the color either

@bingbang don't like the first 2 colors but concept number 3 without the surrounding circle looks pretty good. very elegant. good job

@logoesdesign sorry but don't like the logo, I like the idea you are going for but I don't like the execution (hope that makes sense). I also don't like the font you have used

@Mylene Delis Sorry Not a big fan of this concept. Fonts are okay..not great

Would love to see more concepts guys. The contest is definitely heading in the right direction!

•••
Thank you for the feedback. Here are three other versions I came up with for the letter "d".
DigivertsV23.jpg

•••
•••
i am try.,
hope you like it

e4fd14839ddef66d99447aa45b3c7965.png

thanks

•••
•••
•••
@dikoka Thanks for the revisions. I was thinking more along the lines of a completely different concept for the letter "D"(without the bars)

@Jack007 Your origami logo looks really good but I don't think it suits the theme of digital advertising. Also I have seen similar concepts for different letters in the past

@9Generasi Sorry don't like the concept. The design looks weird like a tongue sticking out? Not sure

@logoesdesign I am not feeling the concept. The pixelated arrow does not suit with font you have used, also the white and the blue color look a bit odd to me (in this instance)

Looking forward to seeing more concepts guys!

•••
Note: Click image for high resolution view. Hope you will like it
2.png

4.png

3.png

1.png

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back