Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draun

Established Member
Impact
Hey Everyone!

Another logo contest here! …This is my 4th Contest with Namepros! My third one is currently running in another thread https://www.namepros.com/threads/logo-for-a-pathology-lab-50.998273/
This time the logo is for a company - digiverts

The name is a combination of 2 words Digital + Adverts = Digiverts

Colors: I don’t really have a preference for color but please note that this logo will be primarily used on business cards, letterheads, invoicesm envelopes, etc along with the website. So please use colors that are compatible with print as well as web.

Prize - $50 USD via PayPal

Vector so I can make changes in the future and use it in print and png files so I can start using it straight away with our website

Contest End Date - 11th February 2017

Additional Information – The logo is for a company that primarily deals with digital advertisements and digital marketing. Most of their clients high end businesses with massive advertisement budgets, so the logo needs to have a premium look and feel to it.

To look at the kind of logos I like please read the first post on my already open contest for another project here – https://www.namepros.com/threads/logo-for-a-pathology-lab-50.998273/

some other concepts I like related to this project
DigitalApple-500-247.jpg df8eed92880dc323fc251fe7ef716765.jpg Image.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
New design
logo.jpg

logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Design alteration on the color scheme. Thanks.
logo.jpg

•••
100% original vector graphics. Colorful, sophisticated and geometrically pleasing to the eye. Feedback appreciated. Higher resolution when you click the image. Thank you.

DIGIVERTs2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
New design
logo.jpg

logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
@logoexpert Smart! Not too sure about the color but the concept is pretty good!

@logoesdesign new concept looks pretty good. I like the dual color version(pixels different color, font different color) ..but I don't like the jet black..or the blue one in this case
Screenshot_3.png
This logo looks good ..but I would like the I to have contrasting colors compared to the whole logo

@NameFu great logo!. The font you are using is really good. I don't normally like multi color logo but I really like this one. One thing I don't like is the DV aspect of the logo. Can you tweak it a bit to take out the letter 'V' but still have something black /white contrasting with the multi color 'D' ? Hope that makes sense

@Chrisiwan Not a big fan of the concept. Thanks

@dikoka New version looks really good! great logo!

@logoesdesign Not liking the circle as much. Thanks

Overall this is shaping up to be one helluva contest!
Great job everyone

•••
Thank for the feedback. There is no V. Just an abstract arrow like shape that looks inside the de, like to parts of a chain. I only separated the two shapes so that you could recognize the that there is an abstract letter inside if this very abstract emblem.

•••
Also, I can see how I confused you with my "shape + D =" explanation below the logo. I just want to invite you to have another look in with 3D in mind, an arrow like shape looping inside a D. If you still don't like it u will see what can be done!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
#sobigraphics --- Logo Design For Digiverts , Hope you will love it ( click on image if image showing blury )

0KL1UpW.jpg

jjAFtkP.png

Best Regards,
Sobi.

•••
@NameFu Like I said before, I really like the logo...it would probably be in my top 3 designs submitted so far. If you can make any changes to it ..thats fine if not thats fine too. Either way its a great entry as it stands. Thanks

@logoesdesign contrast is looking good. Don't know if I like the second version as much though

@Jack007 Thanks for the variations but not really liking these ones

@logoexpert Single color looks better..Thanks

@Sobi Its a very clean logo. I like it. Thanks

•••
This contest has been really good!
We had a discussion within our team and so far out of all the concepts presented these are all the logos we have liked. Someone from my team went ahead and made this nice image, I thought I could share with you guys

Just a note these are not in any order ..we have just listed all the designs we have liked
digiverts-logos.jpg

The contest is still open for new entries guys. But just thought I would share this in the mean time

Thank you everyone for your hard work!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back