• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 4.gif
    4.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great entries guys
@Mylene Delis Maybe I am just dense ..but I am not sure what this logo is representing..would you mind elaborating a bit ? I like the colors you have chosen though

@NameFu Long time, good to see you man.
Feedback - Not a big fan of the concept unfortunately. To me it just looks like 2 paperclips intertwined. Also don't like the font you have used, especially the italic "Now" doesn't work for me. Sorry

@coolwanz Too simple. It wouldn't make my brand stand out in anyway. Sorry!

@Jack007 I don't like the heart concept. Your last entry looks the best so far. Having said that I am not a big fan of the color pink, could you please change that. Also I would like to see the word "now" in a different color and the word checkup in the same color

•••
Hello @Draun ,

I've searched for some pathology symbol and I found this as an inspiration: https://dribbble.com/shots/2885964-Pathology-Services-Branding

This is a symbol for Staining Reagents.

Staining Reagents are used to cause chemical reactions with specimens for proper visualization of a specific cell under a microscope.

I just thought out of the box hoping you'd like it :D

Thank you!

•••
•••
@Mylene Delis Thanks for the explanation. I want a logo that can be easily associated with medical field. Unfortunately this is just too complicated for that. But visually its very nice looking :)

@9Generasi Interesting concept. But I don't like the colors. Also the font looks a bit off with the logo

Thanks guys! Keep the designs coming.
This is shaping up to be a great contest

•••
•••
•••
Good day!

Here's another try :) A stethoscope concept:

checkupnow.png

•••
•••
•••
Hope you like my revision
checkupnow#2.png

Feedback appreciated

•••
Wow great entries guys ..its going to be difficult to chose a winner

@Jack007
The blue gradient one looks really nice (both versions) Thanks

@Mylene Delis its a nice concept. I am loving the colors but I still think your first one is better :) Having said that could you play around with some more colors for your first logo? Thanks

@logoesdesign Very Nice concept! Not a big fan of the colors you have chosen but really like where you are headed with this concept. Also could you try a different font? or maybe try all lower case? Thanks

@dikoka don't really like the concept unfortunately. Sorry

@9Generasi This looks great! The colors are on point. Would like to see "checkup" as one word (same color) and "now" as different color. overall its very nice!

•••
•••
Hello:

How are these? :)

1.)
1.png

2.)
2.png

4.png

3.)
3.png

Last edited:
•••
Design revision. Thanks.
logo.jpg

•••
@Jack007 Decent concept. However the more I think about it the more childish it seems... I don't think I could use something like this for a serious professional website. Sorry

@Mylene Delis new colors look pretty good. Not a big fan of the test tube concept. Thanks

@logoesdesign thanks for the option.

Thanks guys. I'll wait one more day for new entries. But it looks like I will close this contest early. Our deadlines have moved a bit and we need to get the logo finalized a lot sooner than expected

This contest will end Exactly 24 Hours from this POST. IF you have any other entries feel free to post here before the time ends!

•••
Wow great entries guys ..its going to be difficult to chose a winner

@9Generasi This looks great! The colors are on point. Would like to see "checkup" as one word (same color) and "now" as different color. overall its very nice!

update
a33ea50b69451dc6db709f932286b13a.png

•••
•••
Okay guys. Thank you all for your submissions!
This contest is now closed for new submissions. My team and I will review all the entries and announce a winner hopefully by tomorrow

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Payment received and files sent! Great contest. Thank you, CH! :)

•••
•••
The unique pathology and heath icon logo design and i also put a print view on your business card and
other printing materials.

Thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back